Harassment, Hate Speech, Negativity in Co Op

Co-op Missions Discussion
So my question is... and i really am trying to call them day by day, until someone helps me with my Issue.

Everytime i queue up with a random player, they constantly kill my army, or hero's. Mid way through the game.

I wanna know Why Blizzard allows this?

It's called Co Op..... Team Effort.....

Not Co Op - !@#$ your ally up, In hopes he leaves?

Seriously.... it happens to me every day i play co op? Does Blizzard not care, i don't understand.

It's Okay it if it happens once in awhile i understand...

But every game i partner up with.. someone who is Hell Bent on Killing their ally's units.

Especially for example, Say you're Nova, her units take time to re spawn, and if your ally kills your stuff.... mid way through the mission... You can't help.

So until i figure this out, I'm calling Blizzard, and i am going to ask them why they all this type of Harassment....

Again it's a co op game...... Team Effort..... Not "let's kill my ally"

It's pretty upsetting that when i brought it up to the community, they told me to %^-*... and they laughed at me, and called me a Piece of !@#$, for even Mentioning it.

I just don't care for this game if everyone is gonna do that to each other.

Have we as a species really gone off the edge, where we can't even Queue up and have a good time in a game... I'm gonna ask blizzard...

Because it feels like harassment, and not a good kind either...
What kind of server are you playing at ?
The only time I have ever really had people be "!@#$%^-s" is at the literal end of a mission when the finale objective is done but we are waiting to end the match, we might start wrecking each other's armies. Aside from that, which is more just for fun since the game is ending in 10 seconds, I don't really see any hate from other people.
Can you post a replay of such game?
05/27/2019 10:51 AMPosted by AuReaper

Yeah, I've never seen that much trolling in coop. I have run into some bad apples, but I'd say way less than, say, in Overwatch.
For me, its usually when the mission is doomed, b/c one of us messed up, then i understand leaving. I will always stay and GG WP even if we lose, and apologies if i i think its my fault. And ofc, the people who quit when they see you are leveling a new commander...
05/27/2019 10:51 AMPosted by AuReaper

Or you know a few so we can see? Otherwise it is really hard to empathize with you given most people’s experience.
I'm the same as the others, honestly I've never had anyone be that bad. People killing my army while we wait on Mist to end or something, sure, but it's only ever been a handful of cases where I'd say I've experienced anything approaching that kind of behaviour.

Maybe it's a different server, but this is the NA forums so I'd guess it's the same one. If you've got any replays I'm sure the folks on the forum can help.
It might depend on the mode you play on. Brutal Players just wanna win, so they ignore you. Some Casuals/Normal want to enjoy the game, lose/win is a bonus experience. So you can expect some minor issues there o.o

But - even so , i haven't experience much negativity. Just a few heavy comments when im slow to OBJ's. And compare to Bronze-LOL, SC2 is heaven ^ ^
I've definitely seen a lot more nastiness while I've been leveling Stetmann; I had three matches in a row of backseat drivers who got very demanding ("switch to green and heal me. green you !@#$." "purple. purple. PURPLE RETARD.", and my personal favorite "mass infestors" right at the start of the match and then they get pissed if I don't) and one incredibly memorable Raynor who:

-teched straight to BCs without making any other units, against SwarmyZerg
-refused to help clear the expansions on Vermillion, didn't expand once I had finished, and ignored most attack waves
-when he lost all his BCs trying to attack into a base defended by Scourge and Vipers, declared "this game is over" and left.
05/27/2019 01:28 PMPosted by GhostWhoWalk
I've definitely seen a lot more nastiness while I've been leveling Stetmann; I had three matches in a row of backseat drivers who got very demanding ("switch to green and heal me. green you !@#$." "purple. purple. PURPLE RETARD.", and my personal favorite "mass infestors" right at the start of the match and then they get pissed if I don't) and one incredibly memorable Raynor who:

-teched straight to BCs without making any other units, against SwarmyZerg
-refused to help clear the expansions on Vermillion, didn't expand once I had finished, and ignored most attack waves
-when he lost all his BCs trying to attack into a base defended by Scourge and Vipers, declared "this game is over" and left.

I haven't seen these issues but I have had partners who complain stetman was weak and a waste of money. I have responded by asking if they have tried out others comps like air or infestors as opposed to ling/hydra/ultra because the commander wasn't Kerrigan and therefore had different strengths. That got me a bunch of insults from a 'diamond player.'

While I leveled him I didn't have any issues with 'abuse' I did have people bail but that was probably because too many people queued up that week and probably didn't leave pleasant memories.
If someone says something rude or starts telling me how to play, I leave the game immediately without saying anything (since these are also the sort of people who will report you if you respond to them in kind). There's no penalty for leaving, so there's no reason to put up with anyone's garbage.

That said, I rarely have any problems with anybody, since people tend to be pretty chill in PvE games.
Something tells me OP is a troll.
I personally only had tryhards who yelled at me got playing not metta.

I never really came accross anything like this (I am guilty of focus firing hero units at the end of games.)

I am inclined to beleve that
A: it's a lie.
Or B: there is a really relevent but unflattering detail he is leaving out that is causing this.
Had a feeling I've seen this kind of post before and that's exactly the case; the OP has posted about this previously:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20771367047

Like the previous post, I find this hard to believe:
05/27/2019 07:58 AMPosted by Shadow
Everytime i queue up with a random player, they constantly kill my army, or hero's. Mid way through the game.
Literally every game?

Some additional context would help like which server you are playing, what times you are playing, who the commanders are etc.
Whatever he’s doing, when he doesn’t post anything to back it up. Then when people ask he goes around downvote lol. As if people will suddenly be like “oh god, not a red thumb. You MUST be right OP. It happens to me too. I was lying the WHOOOOOLE time. We should post more of these together!” ... and somehow that’ll change his situation -.-‘
Will be honest, have been here long enough that I know this usually doesn't happen in coop unless you make it happen. Sometimes, once in a blue moon? Yes. Often? Not really. If this thing is going on for you across several months, it's definitely not the other players.

In Overwatch, you'll regularly have stuff in comp like two guys hate each other from a recent game and within 30 seconds the whole team is screaming at each other, one dude blares loud rap music into his mic, and i have to turn off voice for the whole team to shut it out.

It's comparatively rare to have anything happen here. It's a PvE environment with relatively little at stakes, unlike competitive rank or high-end raid equipment in WoW. So, sorry, not buying it.
The only bad people i have run into are those that demand we both be at the objective when only one person is needed.

For example in mist opportunities one teammate can wreck the enemy base while the other keeps the harvesters safe.

But some people will demand that both player armies AFK near the terrazine harvesters and just do nothing instead of clearing the map.

Second type of bad player i have seen are Raynors that do not make/use 3+ Orbital Command Centers.
05/28/2019 12:07 AMPosted by Stratos
The only bad people i have run into are those that demand we both be at the objective when only one person is needed.

For example in mist opportunities one teammate can wreck the enemy base while the other keeps the harvesters safe.

But some people will demand that both player armies AFK near the terrazine harvesters and just do nothing instead of clearing the map.

Second type of bad player i have seen are Raynors that do not make/use 3+ Orbital Command Centers.

There's such a huge amount of downtime between Harvesting that you can easily clear the map without forcing your ally to handle the objective on their own.
Why not posting a replay at least? Just a thread and then disappearing? Quite trollish imo.