They say zerg has no micro

General Discussion
BUT with good micro you can beat grandmaster Protoss with slow lings. Observe:

https://streamable.com/jesf6

Keep in mind proxy hatch isn't a thing. It's one of the absolute worst build orders in the game.
Who says Zerg has no micro? You would think, with stuff like corrosive biles, trying to take down force fields or a bloody warp prism, having queens run about trying to chase Banshees, Oracles, Phoenixes or Overlords, people wouldn't make such a ridiculous claim.
https://streamable.com/0wmnu

You can also beat them with drones.
05/25/2019 10:57 PMPosted by tEhbAtZ
Keep in mind proxy hatch isn't a thing.

Lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsWz1F0RGtY
BUT with good micro you can beat grandmaster Protoss with slow lings. Observe:

https://streamable.com/jesf6

Keep in mind proxy hatch isn't a thing. It's one of the absolute worst build orders in the game.

Batz secretly trying to become the next MaxPax.
Yup with builds that are years old.
05/25/2019 11:29 PMPosted by thrasher
Keep in mind proxy hatch isn't a thing.

Lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsWz1F0RGtY

0.00000000000000000001% of games.
Where does that argument go? Directly into the trash bin...
05/26/2019 12:03 AMPosted by thrasher
Where does that argument go? Directly into the trash bin...

Yes, any argument worth anything is treated in such a manner by posters such as yourself - you see a build used once or twice over a several year span and deem the statement "proxy hatch isn't a thing" as a lie.
Scarlet and Dark literally did proxy Hatcheries in the GSL and a couple of tournaments a few months ago. SC2HL even made a video about them.
05/26/2019 12:28 AMPosted by AdMech
Scarlet and Dark literally did proxy Hatcheries in the GSL and a couple of tournaments a few months ago. SC2HL even made a video about them.

0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
Based on all your other posts and analyses, how did you get your sample? Did you literally collect trillions of replays, watch each and every one of them, and record down the number of times proxy Hatcheries were attempted, and then calculate the percentage?
05/26/2019 12:56 AMPosted by AdMech
Based on all your other posts and analyses, how did you get your sample? Did you literally collect trillions of replays, watch each and every one of them, and record down the number of times proxy Hatcheries were attempted, and then calculate the percentage?

Yes. Proxy hatch isn't a thing. It gets hard-countered by a simple probe scout and dropping a robo on 1 base in your main. You know how PartinG rekt sOo with proxy robo? Yeah, this situation is like that but you are on an even lower drone count and are more spread out. Even with a better eco and having a tighter defense, 1 base zerg cannot beat 1 base robo. It's literally impossible and will get nerfed. There is no excuse for Protoss, especially grandmaster protoss, to lose to proxy hatch. It's a terrible build and VERY basic decision making and micro will DESTROY it.

It can be used in hyper-specialized cases like when you radically outclass your opponent, or know that your opponent plays in a very specific style that is particularly vulnerable to proxy hatch. Those are extremely rare cases and with that justification you could say literally any strategy is viable. Maxing out on 200/200 drones is a viable strategy in the hyper-specialized case of your opponent being -5000000000 IQ and barely having enough brain power to slobber on the keyboard.

Pointing out extreme cases doesn't prove your point, it proves mine. Proxy hatch is an incredibly rare build because it's an incredibly bad build.
Some compositions require little to almost no micro.Zerg at lategame requires a lot of micro.
I don't know why you guys are giving Batz a hard time about proxy hatch. It seriously isn't a thing like a cannon rush or proxy rax. You literally probably never face it on a ladder.

Why even proxy now with Nydus play? That is why I have trouble taking people serious. It's like they don't even understand basic things like arguing any Zerg would ever use a Proxy hatch like it's a thing especially when Nydus is a way better thing.

Batz could say Protoss was op and I swear you Terran Whiners would disagree.
I don't know why you guys are giving Batz a hard time about proxy hatch. It seriously isn't a thing like a cannon rush or proxy rax. You literally probably never face it on a ladder.

Why even proxy now with Nydus play? That is why I have trouble taking people serious. It's like they don't even understand basic things like arguing any Zerg would ever use a Proxy hatch like it's a thing especially when Nydus is a way better thing.

Batz could say Protoss was op and I swear you Terran Whiners would disagree.

LOL LOL LOL LOL
I don't understand your point with this post. You didn't even need the proxy to win. It's so bad that it seems obvious the toss was distracted with something outside the game or didn't care.
05/25/2019 11:51 PMPosted by thrasher
Yup with builds that are years old.
Fatalbunny has been doing only this since the beginning of HotS. This might be the worst brag post ever. Guy surrounded a zealot. LOL?
05/26/2019 05:56 AMPosted by MrJones
I don't understand your point with this post. You didn't even need the proxy to win. It's so bad that it seems obvious the toss was distracted with something outside the game or didn't care.
Probably that.Protoss just went to look the creep and already got surrounded and with no zealot on hold position at the door the game is already over.At that scenario is basically a free win for Z even with attack move, just block the door while keeping sending zerglings.
odd flex but ok.