When units counter their counter

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 Next
05/28/2019 08:36 PMPosted by Kelthar
At which point youre knowingly making a fallacious, or at the very least exceptionally deceptive argument

Nope, the conclusion is logically and factually valid, it just isn't comprehensive and final. I don't agree with the conclusion, but I recognize the potential for it's validity which will be revealed in time as the meta develops.
05/28/2019 08:40 PMPosted by tEhbAtZ
05/28/2019 08:36 PMPosted by Kelthar
At which point youre knowingly making a fallacious, or at the very least exceptionally deceptive argument

Nope, the conclusion is logically and factually valid.

So now you do believe in the OP again.

So which is it? Is it sarcastic or made in earnest? You cant have it be both.
05/28/2019 08:42 PMPosted by Kelthar
05/28/2019 08:40 PMPosted by tEhbAtZ
Nope, the conclusion is logically and factually valid.

un·​intelligence
the quality or state of being unintelligent
05/28/2019 08:56 PMPosted by tEhbAtZ
<span class="truncated">...</span>

un·​intelligence

Is this the part where you start describing yourself again? Im always up for a round of "see who can insult tEhbAtz the hardest", but it seems really strange to me that you would want to start that game.

Oh, wait, were you directing that at me? Gosh, batz, i would have thought you know that resorting to straight ad-hominem is a universal sign of surrendering the point, but that cant possibly be what youre doing here. Are you saying it ironically at me? Are you actually trying to insinuate that im intelligent?

This is, for the record, how to do sarcasm correctly.
un·​intelligence

Is this the part where you start describing yourself again? Im always up for a round of "see who can insult tEhbAtz the hardest", but it seems really strange to me that you would want to start that game.

Oh, wait, were you directing that at me? Gosh, batz, i would have thought you know that resorting to straight ad-hominem is a universal sign of surrendering the point, but that cant possibly be what youre doing here. Are you saying it ironically at me? Are you actually trying to insinuate that im intelligent?

This is, for the record, how to do sarcasm correctly.

Yes, yes, kelthar is the superior human being, we know already.
Man, this is incredibly entertaining.
05/28/2019 10:05 PMPosted by Miro

Batz is the old man yelling at the kids on his lawn.
Actually what TehBatz is doing is rather genius.

"Protoss OP game isn't balanced. Balance team evil." -TCF

"BC is OP"- TehBatz

"BC balanced the game balanced, all hail balance team. Tehbatz whiner!" -TCF

Genius man. You are keeping them so busy they haven't actually whined in a few days. Thank you TehBatz.

You have lowered yourself to thier level to help them understand how annoying it is to listen to them.
05/29/2019 12:00 AMPosted by Lfod

"BC is OP"- TehBatz

Genius man. You are keeping them so busy they haven't actually whined in a few days. Thank you TehBatz.

You have lowered yourself to thier level to help them understand how annoying it is to listen to them.

In multiple parody whine threads I've specifically stated how I was making fun of the TCF and using their own logic against them, and despite this they just keep falling for it. It's because they are hyper-insecure and as a result they can't tolerate opposition of ideas (even in mock form) so they MUST use the nuclear option to defeat it. Just look at how dozens of them ignored the topic, encircled me and just started pummeling me in personal attacks. This is unfortunately how these people solve problems which is why this place is so toxic. Any reasonable person is vehemently attacked exactly like this for the mere crime of posting something they disagree with.

They do this even though they know for a fact that I have a history of defending the BC's design and that this thread couldn't possibly be serious, especially with accusing the balance team of doing drugs (LOL), but they are so threatened by the very idea that they MUST take it seriously.
05/29/2019 12:23 AMPosted by tEhbAtZ
In multiple parody whine threads I've specifically stated how I was making fun of the TCF and using their own logic against them

You ARE the TCF. You constantly cry and whine about terran. And yes, you have been using your own "logic" against yourself. Sometimes in the very same post. It has been quite funny. :D
05/29/2019 12:53 AMPosted by Loki
05/29/2019 12:23 AMPosted by tEhbAtZ
In multiple parody whine threads I've specifically stated how I was making fun of the TCF and using their own logic against them

You ARE the TCF. You constantly cry and whine about terran. And yes, you have been using your own "logic" against yourself. Sometimes in the very same post. It has been quite funny. :D

Feel free to list an example. Imaginary arguments are trash and go straight into the garbage can. Your previous such claims proved to be far less than accurate, unfortunately, so you haven't set a precedent in your favor.
Feel free to list an example.

K, np. :)

Btw - Every time you get all huffy like a small child and say "Oh yeah? Just list one!" People always do. Every single time you say that. It's hilarious and I've seen you do this to yourself over and over in threads.

Anyway....one example you wanted...

Your OP
05/26/2019 03:07 PMPosted by tEhbAtZ
The battlecruiser is proxy-3-rax-reaper levels of broken but without the micro requirements. At least 3 rax reaper had a skill barrier to using it. Furthermore, the meta should encourage trying to actively win the game. Metas like this encourage turtling and stalling and dragging the game out and it is very bad game design.

Then after you are educated in this thread and have nothing but sputtering impotent anger to respond with......

As I stated, things may work out that the BC is op and needs nerfs, but I don't agree with that conclusion and I quite like the unit.

There you go.

It is but not in a good way ; Batz clearly has an unhealthy obsession with the game/forums that reminds me of Avilo, and people are getting dragged into arguing against him and mocking him.

At this point it's just a bunch of people making fun of someone who seems not to be completely sane
05/29/2019 12:00 AMPosted by Lfod

"BC is OP"- TehBatz

You are a Genius. Men how i want to be me to have thought and posted this excellent post!

Evil-BatZ -1 TCF -0.

You have my respect and gratitude.
05/29/2019 02:28 AMPosted by JackONeill

It is but not in a good way ; Batz clearly has an unhealthy obsession with the game/forums that reminds me of Avilo, and people are getting dragged into arguing against him and mocking him.

At this point it's just a bunch of people making fun of someone who seems not to be completely sane

If that's your take away from this thread, then you are wildly detached from reality. It was a simple discussion about a video game mechanic that ended up being brigaded by trolls who each took a swing at me, not my argument, and each failed miserably. You are joining in on the fun and doing the same exact thing - ignoring the topic and insulting me by calling me insane, obsessed and comparing me to avilo.
Evil-BatZ 2: TCF - 0.

In RO-24, Evil-BatZ managed to take the places -1, 2,3 ........22, 23. TCF was fungaled and Bane-busted........
05/29/2019 01:24 AMPosted by Loki
Feel free to list an example.

K, np. :)

Btw - Every time you get all huffy like a small child and say "Oh yeah? Just list one!" People always do. Every single time you say that. It's hilarious and I've seen you do this to yourself over and over in threads.

Anyway....one example you wanted...

Your OP
05/26/2019 03:07 PMPosted by tEhbAtZ
The battlecruiser is proxy-3-rax-reaper levels of broken but without the micro requirements. At least 3 rax reaper had a skill barrier to using it. Furthermore, the meta should encourage trying to actively win the game. Metas like this encourage turtling and stalling and dragging the game out and it is very bad game design.

Then after you are educated in this thread and have nothing but sputtering impotent anger to respond with......

As I stated, things may work out that the BC is op and needs nerfs, but I don't agree with that conclusion and I quite like the unit.

There you go.

There isn't a lie there kid. There is an argument towards a conclusion and a statement of my own personal preference about that argument. According to you, you can't entertain an idea unless you wholeheartedly believe it, which is actually quite synonymous with how the terran cry force thinks. Just look at how they can't even entertain the idea that bcs are op and MUST use the nuclear option to to defeat it. That's exactly how they think. Just because I am mature and can entertain ideas that I don't like doesn't mean that I lied. That's a stretch, kid.

What we've demonstrated here is that the trolls are hyper intolerant and hyper insecure to the point to the point that nothing is off the table and they will gleefully use the nuclear option on a mere housefly.

Conversely I am willing to be berated in personal attacks defending an idea that I don't even agree with myself. The difference in maturity here is like night and day and I encourage you and others to be better posters because this is just sad.
MRW I read this post
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/tbt.gif

Without tehbats this forum would be LONG dead. I'm also surprized that people who agree that TJ is too strong are arguing against him about it??? Also no one has stated that it was only 22 corruptors?
Some people hardcounter me, when I'm only making void rays, by... only making corruptors. Random, arbitrary speed buffs to the point of no longer having a counter. I can see why tehbatz is confused that his "5 corruptors" couldn't kill any amount of BCs.
05/29/2019 09:57 AMPosted by thrasher
MRW I read this post
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/tbt.gif

Without tehbats this forum would be LONG dead. I'm also surprized that people who agree that TJ is too strong are arguing against him about it??? Also no one has stated that it was only 22 corruptors?

That's why this forum is entertaining. People are so carried-out from spite and hatred that they inadvertently even go against their own interests just to insult BatZ.
The post of Lfod was priceless....

In SC terms is sending the main enemy army on a goose-chase while you do a Doom-Drop with 12 Zealots and 6 DT on their Main, Natural and Third.......