Some attributes of Stetmann need to be nerfed

Co-op Missions Discussion
Or redesigned.

Infestors are broken right now. It is also a humiliation to the uniqueness of Stukov's design (considering the recent nerfs to Stukov). I suggest the number of roaches to be nerfed by 1, and the energy cost to be doubled (max energy pool increased as well).
Also all buffs from Stetzones should be nerfed to their halves (your ally's buffs remain the same). Imagine a regen buff 16x to Kerrigan's creeps, and even stronger than Swann's fire-extinguisher (15hp/s) for buildings; or a energy-regen buff triples to what Artanis has. Also it is not fair to have its benefits differentiated between you and your ally.
Don't make claims like "Stetzones are regional". After level 7 you will always have Stetzones catching up your forces in most maps.

It would be a pleasure to see zerglings and hydras buffed. But the attributes above really require some changes.
He is one of the weakest commander without infestors atm. Pretty much all of his units are fragile and expensive, and his stetzones never ever catch up with my main army for most of the maps. If you claim they can catch up, provide us a replay.
05/27/2019 03:27 AMPosted by SCakewalk
He is one of the weakest commander without infestors atm. Pretty much all of his units are fragile and expensive, and his stetzones never ever catch up with my main army for most of the maps. If you claim they can catch up, provide us a replay.

That is imbalance, right? And I've mentioned that lings and hydras should better be buffed.

The only map I found hard for Stetmann (after lvl7) to spread his "creep" is Part and Parcel, which is basically a similar scenario to Stukov in Malwarfare. Nothing excessive.

This is my first game after lvl7: https://imgur.com/a/4042wML
You may argue that L&L is a small map; but it has only been ~17min of effective time spreading the satellites. Displaying APM just to show that I'm no good player at all.

Check out CtG and Hunter playing Stetmann. CtG also did last weeks muta with Stetmann Ultras.

Edit: Or how about Spirit on this week's muta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yke4u0bsX94
Agree with Infestors (although I might go with just a cooldown of ~40 seconds)

Disagree with Stetzone nerf (at least to that degree)

[/quote]

That's what you use Super Gary's own Stetzone for.
Drop it, and follow up with some Stetelites.

Try changing up your masteries. Get a few points into structure morph as well as stetelite cooldown, and rush Super Gary. You should have Super Gary comfortably between 4-5 minutes. You can then use his own field to drop stetelites wherever you want, rather than having to drop them down in a line across the map.

But honestly, once you have a Hive and stetelite mastery maxed, you can easily overtake your army with stetelite placements

You don't NEED Infestors. Like... At all. There's many compositions and maps that I don't need to use Infestors on Brutal. His units are weak until mid/late game when you have your researches done and have a decent ball of units. You're probably just not playing him right.
The most simple fix to roach spam, is simply make them take up Abit of supply.

The right ammount for balance reasons eludes me though
05/27/2019 05:49 PMPosted by Sprite

You don't NEED Infestors. Like... At all. There's many compositions and maps that I don't need to use Infestors on Brutal. His units are weak until mid/late game when you have your researches done and have a decent ball of units. You're probably just not playing him right.

05/27/2019 05:49 PMPosted by Sprite

Doesn't mean his infestors aren't the strongest.
05/29/2019 01:18 AMPosted by llllllllllll
Doesn't mean his infestors aren't the strongest.

As all-rounders, yes. But for specific situations other units are stronger.

1. Lings have more dps/supply and about a third of the cost/dps when counting one set of infested per infestor.
2. Hydras win vs armoured air
3. Corrupters win vs air (using cluster busters of course)
4. Ultras win vs grouped ground units
5. Battlecarrier Lord wins at... nothing. The yamato is good for burst damage though.

P.S. I think Infestors are fun, but I also like the variety of his units.
Leveling Stet is a pain, especially pre-level 10, and before 15 of course.

Since Stet is pretty much all about "creep spread", and disallowing them to spread fast enough is a huge design mistake because it actually discourages players doing the "right" way, instead of letting players get used to the mechanics.