What are Stemann's achievements?

Co-op Missions Discussion
I can't log in until next week, at the earliest, but amongst the many things with COs (ie. Talent unlocks, Masteries), that'll probably be the most meaningful until I can get to try him out later on.

I'm assuming there's the boilerplate:
get to lv5
get to lv10
get to lv15

But there are 4 others that are sort of unique to each CO
Collect 500 Mecha Remnants in a single mission.
Use Gary's Stetellite Overcharge on allies 2500 times.
Complete the Super Gary Transformation Sequence within 5 minutes.
Deploy 30 Stetellites within 10 minutes on Hard.
The overloading achievement is taking forever to unlock
05/22/2019 12:05 PMPosted by NitrousOxide

At least it isn't 500 devolved kills in one map! lol
Whoops meant Overcharging, the one for stettmen that needs 2,500 overcharged units.
Got to level 15. Is there a recommended build/partner for the Super Gary Achievement? I'm assuming Structure Morph speed Mastery + Karax Partner.

Edit: Turns out no need for Karax, just played on Void Thrashing with max Structure Morph Mastery and rushed the needed buildings and it was straight forward.
05/22/2019 12:22 PMPosted by Sprite

That is down to 200 now.

I don't think those have been counting my own units and my allies haven't seemed to catch on that I can buff their units.

That is down to 200 now.
Some are saying that it still says 500 in one of the descriptions and thus, may still be bugged.
05/22/2019 10:34 AMPosted by Sprite
Use Gary's Stetellite Overcharge on allies 2500 times.

It's not actually 2500 times but 2500 allied units. It's the only achiev I'm still missing.

The fastest way I found to get this achievement is actually similar to the devolution achievement:

- Gary Ability Cooldown mastery on max points
- Dead of Night
- Stukov as partner
- Rush for Super Gary
- Clear out most of the map or set up strong defenses
- Spam Overcharge on Stetellites near clusters of Stukov units, be it Overlords or Compound Infested or SCVs. Best to keep your units away from them.
- Watch the achievement counter tick upwards
- Profit

I was sitting on about 1000 through normal gameplay. Got the remaining 1500 using the above.

It may take a while but requires far less effort than the devolution achievement. Plus with units bunched together in the middle, you don't need to go chasing allied units to get overcharges on them as you would be otherwise.
05/23/2019 07:05 AMPosted by Cybernetic
The fastest way I found to get this achievement is actually similar to the devolution achievement:

- Gary Ability Cooldown mastery on max points
- Dead of Night
- Stukov as partner
- Rush for Super Gary
- Clear out most of the map or set up strong defenses
- Spam Overcharge on Stetellites near clusters of Stukov units, be it Overlords or Compound Infested or SCVs. Best to keep your units away from them.
- Watch the achievement counter tick upwards
- Profit

I was sitting on about 1000 through normal gameplay. Got the remaining 1500 using the above.

It may take a while but requires far less effort than the devolution achievement. Plus with units bunched together in the middle, you don't need to go chasing allied units to get overcharges on them as you would be otherwise.

I'm confused about this overcharge achiev. Let's say those overlords have full health and u overcharge them with health satellite, does it count? And what about the other attibutes like energy or speed? Does it count too? And what about if the allied units do not use energy? Is it only valid with health attribute? Can I use the others like energy or speed?
05/23/2019 07:27 AMPosted by Daegoth
I'm confused about this overcharge achiev. Let's say those overlords have full health and u overcharge them with health satellite, does it count? And what about the other attibutes like energy or speed? Does it count too? And what about if the allied units do not use energy? Is it only valid with health attribute? Can I use the others like energy or speed?
I think it simply counts how many times a Stetellite casts overcharge on an allied unit.
05/23/2019 07:27 AMPosted by Daegoth
Overcharged health stetellite gives a weaker version of defensive matrix. Overcharged speed stetellite gives attack-speed buff. Overcharged energy stetellite boosts energy significantly faster.
So, there should no problem on health and speed stetellites for sure. It’s the energy stetellite that i questioned myself.