Stetmann Upgrade Resource Cost Mastery

Co-op Missions Discussion
I just wanted to confirm if it is functioning as intended because it only seems to work with Weapon and Armor upgrades at the Evolution Chamber and Spire respectively, but doesn't seem to apply to any of the other mass amount of upgrades. The sheer amount of them makes him pretty gas heavy, especially considering the fragility of even his higher tier units, so it would be nice to see the mastery apply to the other upgrades as well.
The Upgrade Resource Cost literally says "Reduces the research cost of Stetmann's weapon and armor upgrades" if you mouse over it.
05/25/2019 03:53 AMPosted by llllllllllll
The Upgrade Resource Cost literally says "Reduces the research cost of Stetmann's weapon and armor upgrades" if you mouse over it.

Then that's pretty much useless for a mastery
ye it doesnt feel all that good.
05/25/2019 05:31 AMPosted by Stratos

I still feel it better than skills cd.
Research is gas heavy, the mastery saves you 60% of1000+ gas depending on if you stick to just air or ground. His t3 units are gas heavy but don't out perform his infestors so right now those 3-4 infestors you can field sooner while fully upgrading them seem to be much better than trivial Gary buffs
05/25/2019 06:00 AMPosted by Daegoth
05/25/2019 05:31 AMPosted by Stratos

I still feel it better than skills cd.

Gary Ability CD > Upgrades Cost Mastery. Makes Super Gary an absolute unit of a... Well, unit for the early/mid game.
05/25/2019 07:40 AMPosted by Sprite
Gary Ability CD > Upgrades Cost Mastery. Makes Super Gary an absolute unit of a... Well, unit for the early/mid game.

Not for me, Super Gary is much better than regular one, and I prefer to save resources and get a bigger army. I also like his flying broodlords with corruptors if I have the chance.
Since i don't play him i will assume that he has
Ground Melee attack upgrade
Ground Range attack upgrade
Ground armour upgrade
Air armour upgrade
Air attack upgrade

Each of them should cost 100 +150 +200 mineral and gas. So one upgrade type will cost 450 mineral and gas in total.

5 of them are 450x5 = 2250 mineral & 2250 gas

Reduce 60% of them would be saving 1350 mineral & 1350 gas if you research all of them but if you only sticking to either ground or air thing will be different.

So you will only have to pay for 900 mineral and 900 gas for all of the upgrade or 540 mineral and gas for only ground and 360 mineral and gas for only air if the thing are correct.

I think it's a good help.At least you can queue up the attack and armour upgrade and forget about it without having to build 2 spires or 2 evolution chamber. The cost of these structure are still expensive to me.