GSL Code S Season 2 Group 3

General Discussion
Welcome, everyone! This is the GSL Code S Season 2 Group 3! That's the only reason why I'm up at bloody 4.30am today.

I'm going to root for Special! Impact looks good too. From what Artosis says, it seems like Trap is a clear favorite. Let's go, everybody!
Polt is right there in the audience! Nice!
Ah, damn...Special lost to Trap. Trap trapped him. NOOO!!!!
I was kinda rooting for special.
It's a TRAP!
The protossation started
You've got to be kidding me...
Protoss already won LUL
Impact didn't make any impact.
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Both Protosses won again. Ugh...
It was ridiculous when we had 7 Protosses in Ro8. Nerfs should fly out at that moment. Most imbalanced SC has ever been.
05/29/2019 03:44 AMPosted by Platys
It was ridiculous when we had 7 Protosses in Ro8. Nerfs should fly out at that moment. Most imbalanced SC has ever been.

Don't worry dude, only the winner is important. Doesn't matter if protoss are everywhere.
I don't think anybody did anything to make me question the games. People didn't play well and they lost.
Hero just smashed Trap! Holy, his Warp Prism play was gorgeous! Saving his Stalkers and Immortals from Trap's trap...I mean, Disruptor shots!
05/29/2019 03:53 AMPosted by Lfod
I don't think anybody did anything to make me question the games. People didn't play well and they lost.

Trap put on a masterclass of out-maneuvering Special's mech in game 1. Didn't see all of game 2, but looked like typical Korean treatment of foreigners - apply some pressure, keep it on and watch them crack.

As for Impact....are we really complaining that a roach allin against a scouted Robo was unjustly punished? And no scouting of double stargate in game 2?

At least find some justifiable balance whine.
Trap won the second game, tied 1-1 with Hero now.
Trap won that, 2-1. This time it was him using Disruptors!

Yeah, I agree with this.

I just hope we see better play from both special and Impact next game.
05/29/2019 04:19 AMPosted by Miro

Yeah, I agree with this.

I just hope we see better play from both special and Impact next game.

I was rooting for special in this group. I kinda expected more. I kinda thought he gave Serral a good run.
It seems to me zergs are on low moral these days, so they just give games away. Except when they play against Dear, who doesn't scout, then they win.