New Coop Commander tease

Co-op Missions Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
https://twitter.com/StarCraft/status/1130530720068308993

Any guesses? Looks like a terran...
Just a quick update/confirmation: Nathanias said it's indeed a new commander.

https://twitter.com/nathaniastv/status/1130535926537510912
A battlecruiser in one of the screen in the center.
If this is a teaser for new commander, he must able to build BC, or calldown BC, or at least command his army on a BC.
My first guess is Valerien Mengsk, but his style should be ... more royal.
Maybe Tosh.
Doesn't look 'official' enough to be a Dominion commander, but maybe Tosh with some Umojan stuff?
“StarCraft 3: Do You Guys Not Have Phones?” Mobile Edition
I call Tosh or DuGalle.
Disappointed if it is a new commander. I wanted something bigger scale, like maybe a new mission pack that doubles as co-op maps.
Early for a teaser, Blizzcon is in November ;-)
Looking at the sparks and smiley face on that metal ball; I'm thinking Stetmann. It's not impossible after all. Blizzard have said they wouldn't mind making him a Commander if they can find a way.

Other than Stetmann; I'd guess/hope Tosh. Tosh has been my most wanted Terran Commander since launch. I want to use Spectres and maybe even Tosh himself if possible. I think he'd likely use Kel-Morian tech with familiar units from Wings of Liberty like Spectres, Reapers, Predators, Diamondbacks etc.

It doesn't look like it has anything related to Valerian or Arcturus. If it were Valerian; I'd think he'd have more Dominion colors or Umojan tech on board. Maybe if we see Umojan Marines or something in the next teaser but we'll see.
if u look at the old broodwar briefing screen from the terran missions it looks a lot similar. Green monitorsin broodwar, here they are blue. Maybe the UED but a lot of people dont know them so i doubt that. Must be someone popular.
It is a very messy command center, so it would belong to someone who is notoriously messy or doesn't care about having a tidy workspace. From this picture alone, i don't think it could be Valerian. I could believe it to be Stetmann.
05/20/2019 01:53 PMPosted by Marty
It is a very messy command center, so it would belong to someone who is notoriously messy or doesn't care about having a tidy workspace. From this picture alone, i don't think it could be Valerian. I could believe it to be Stetmann.

yeah thats a good point. also the smiley face on the right...i doubt valerian would use it. It dosnt look like a tosh terrazine setting either. I think stetmann looks like the best candidate.
Stetmanns Color is yellow in the map. He has tubes for research like on the monitor and he lives on the Hyperion.

The Smiley could be a part of gary?
I bet on Stetman but wish it was Tosh instead.
05/20/2019 12:35 PMPosted by Lumisery
“StarCraft 3: Do You Guys Not Have Phones?” Mobile Edition

I can't decide whether to upvote or downvote this comment. It got a good chuckle out of me.
Pray for simulants.
Seems like Stetman. As others have said, it seems like he even got his own Wilson ball.
I doubt it'll be Simulants. Simulants basically fall under the Zerg category.

Some have argued that a Terran Commander could be in charge of Simulants but I think it'd fit better to have a Simulant Cerebrate instead.
Tosh also had his voodoo doll as a necklace, I was thinking maybe that smiley face could be related, but it seems more likely to be Stetman.
My top 3 would be: Reigel, Stetmann and Kachinski. But there's an off-chance it could be Tosh.