New Coop Commander tease

Co-op Missions Discussion
Could be a Stetmann and Tosh duo similar to H&H given that they both love Terrazine
the color sheme white and blue with something yellow in the background make me think will be Umojan tech, so I suppose will be Valerian.
The ball on the right has the same shape of the one Kerrigan was playing during HotS when on that Umojan lab, Umojans confirmed and also Simulant, since they already have assets for them and they are an Umoja’s secret project

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y-bHT7v7I8
PLZ MONK PLZ DONT RELEASE ANOTHER OP AND GAMEBREAKING COMMANDER LIKE ZERATUL
i wonder what this gif has to do with the commander. will we be able to go into this room while the mission is ongoing?
I was thinking of a "Hyperion team" commander where we could have Kachinsky, Hall and other background guys from WoL. But I doubt they can be released because Hyperion itself is involved for Raynor. And they just don't look good without it.
My thought is Stetmann with Simulants...ie an anti Stukov*
(Simulants are bots after all)

*Stukov is zerg commander w terran slant, Stettman would be Terran commander w zerg slant.

(I would prefer something different for Stetmann, but simulants could be made to fit well enough)
Stetmann had nothing to do with Simulants. The first teaser could be a misdirection but I doubt it. If we do get Simulants it should be Zerg focused. The sad part about the Simulants is that they do not have a named Commander attached to them.
05/21/2019 03:22 AMPosted by ZealousGamer
Stetmann had nothing to do with Simulants. The first teaser could be a misdirection but I doubt it. If we do get Simulants it should be Zerg focused. The sad part about the Simulants is that they do not have a named Commander attached to them.

Stetmann could fit with them (he did make the predator after all)...although I do think Simulants should be another "made up" terran commander like an Adjutant, and for this commander Stetmann without Simulants is more likely than Simulants without Stetmann.
Stetmann had NOTHING to do with the Simulants. Valerian has a better chance on controlling them than Stettman.
Could be simulant zerg commander raised in umojan labs.
I think the commander could be released soon. No gamescom they wouldnt tease it now for blizzcon so far away
There is maintenance scheduled for late Tuesday morning so we could get it today.
Hope is a new Commander, though some ppl on reddit say it could be AlphaStar going on ladder
05/21/2019 03:57 AMPosted by ZealousGamer
Stetmann had NOTHING to do with the Simulants. Valerian has a better chance on controlling them than Stettman.

Besides on the Z campaign during HotZ Valerian wanted to control Z using Kerri, so it makes sense.
I'd just like to say that Valerian only had a few times where he co-operated with the Umojans. At one point he even sent Nova on a mission against them. As the Emperor of the Dominion, I would really doubt they'd give him Umojan-focused tech and units simply because he's worked with them a few times
05/21/2019 08:04 AMPosted by Loreknight
I'd just like to say that Valerian only had a few times where he co-operated with the Umojans. At one point he even sent Nova on a mission against them. As the Emperor of the Dominion, I would really doubt they'd give him Umojan-focused tech and units simply because he's worked with them a few times

I don't think he would get a full Umojan theme.
I could see him having a smattering of Umojan units (say a Umojan Barracks for heavy Infantry + Shadowguards) working with the Umojans on a joint project
Valerian is the only Commander with any meaningful connections to the Umojans. He has to be the one to command at least some Umojan units. Most likely the Umojan Marines, Ghosts, or at the very least; calldowns.
Perhaps we could finally see predators with this commander?
05/21/2019 08:04 AMPosted by Loreknight

Valerian's mother was the daughter of a major Umojan political figure, so its not like he has no stronger ties.