PEOPLE! Don't buy Stetmann. Srsly.

Co-op Missions Discussion
He is much more laggy than Stukov and much weaker than Fenix on release. And I remind you - in this case Fenix sells were so bad they even gave him away for free later.

1. Stetmann causes too much lags. The forum is boiling about his lag issues, example:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20771597110
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20771647063
His lags are more or less discussed in every his topic.
These lags are caused by nonsense gameplay where you have to spam stetillites the entire game and this is 75% of his gameplay.
And also this caused by roach spam ability. We could simply have less roaches with higher health and damage but Bliz chosen the laggy way.

2. Too many serious bugs and issues:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20771637071
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20771547078
Allies don't benefit from much things, Fenix even gets debuffed.
Trash hero, wrong working abilities, wrong models, no hotkey options for half of your race and so on.
The entire map turns blue and that hurts eyes.
Modules make ridiculous annoying sounds, they baaa like rams! Seriously.

3. He is weak! Your army requires CONSTANT coverage by microing hero's defending ability but this hero sucks so much. So this is a macro commander who requires non-stop micro. His units use a ton of energy to do things other commanders' units just do. There are only some good units but they cost SO much you can only have 5-10 of them by the end of the game.
I know they didn't want to repeat a situation with OP Zeratul who was carrying every game since lvl 1. But this time they made a commander weaker than Raynor.

4. They didn't make a map! Once again! We got our last map nearly a year ago. They dealt away with making maps just because people pay only for commanders.

This came to an edge for me now. I was buying every commander, I bought all collectors editions and one warchest. Not gonna buy anything else! They thrown us a nearly non-playable commander with annoying spamming gameplay, lags and bugs. With no maps.
This guy is even cooler than andreasap. In one post he explains when I should thank someone and when not, and now he is going to manage the money of all Co-Op players. And his reasons...
Don't buy Stetmann because:
1. He likes to build 50 infestors and spam roaches just for no reason which causes lags.
2. He has bugs - the only point with at least some logic, but show me a commander who didn't have bugs at the moment of release.
3. He can't play him efficiently. Comparing with "weak" Raynor made my day.
4. They didn't make a map. WHAT? Can someone please explain to me how this is related to commander quality?
Yeah, and every one of their posts is filled with things the devs “must” do to satisfy their every whim. Like damn dude, entitled much?
And his examples of SERIOUS bugs include:
1. Enemy zerg on VP have the wrong skin for extractors...
2. A voice tip to upgrade Gary before 15 lvl...
3. Can't lose a game to base loss...
4. He doesn't like animation at the end of SoA.
5. Stetmann is ORANGE!!!
6. Stetmann explains that stetellite modes can be changed, but he already knows that!

Seriously, everything, except Fenix shells energy drain, can be simply ignored. I would fix the fact that heroes are not affected by power fields, but it could be intended mechanic, and it is not game breaking. All the rest is just the confession that he doesn't know how to play him - weak units, can't fight outside the power fields, bla bla bla. A commander has weaknesses - wow, after Zeratul we've forgotten that it is exactly how it should be.
to be honest the only reason i did not quick buy Stettman is because of the lagg he causes.

I watched some streamers play Stettman and towards late game it becomes uncomfortable - and those guys have intel i9 cpus.

the whole "paint the entire map in a certain overwhelming color" is too much visual spam also.
So glad to see OP getting put in his place for his nonsense post all the time. Could not have upvoted more.
05/25/2019 07:40 AMPosted by FearrWhalins
So glad to see OP getting put in his place for his nonsense post all the time. Could not have upvoted more.

All the time? We are tired of noob-leaches - downvoted. Numerous analog topics - everything is fine. Not happy with Stetmann - downvoted. Numerous analog topics - everything is fine. I don't know what is wrong with you, americans. You whining about things, then I adress to Bliz showing links on your own posts and say the summary - and something triggers you down. You are insane, I see it much even when I read your own wars where I don't participate. Will I stop? Of course not. Because I am normal, the one who tells the truth and you just crazy pindoses, you hate those who has their own opinion and acts, also you hate words you were saying yourselves several hours ago. Anyway Bliz made numerous game changes because of my topics. I address them, not you, and they listen. Color changes and "Dead of night" map were implemented because of me, every revamp was made with my advices. And then you say "put in his place for his nonsense post all the time". I was always on my place, trolls. You NOBODY, your dislikes are nothing.
I still haven't seen much lag on Stettman unless you break the 300 unit count. I run SC2 on a pre-assembled mid-range Dell PC from 2011 on low graphics. As it stands the game engine does not benefit or make use of multi core processing which is the only reason why I keep my old PC running.

As far as his list of bugs half of them are cosmetic. Gary is a support based hero which in his opinion means he should be able to a-move thru the map solo and win. Gary having a passive that prevent self buffing from fields is intended but he calls it a bug. Other heroic units do benefit from auras but he says they don't. There seems to be a lot of nit picking about inconsequential things.
05/25/2019 07:59 AMPosted by Sticer
I still haven't seen much lag on Stettman unless you break the 300 unit count. I run SC2 on a pre-assembled mid-range Dell PC from 2011 on low graphics.

Should we all go low graphics to play SC now?

in his opinion means he should be able to a-move thru the map solo and win.

That's a lie. You liar. I didn't say that.

Gary having a passive that prevent self buffing from fields is intended but he calls it a bug.

Lie. I didn't call it a bug, I called it inconvenience.

Other heroic units do benefit from auras but he says they don't.

Lie. This was found by other guy.
So you edited your post to remove all the “musts” once you were called out, but now you’re just tacking in to xenophobic racism against Americans?

Let me quote you this time too, so when you remove it later there’s still a record.

05/25/2019 07:57 AMPosted by Pluton

All the time? We are tired of noob-leaches - downvoted. Numerous analog topics - everything is fine. Not happy with Stetmann - downvoted. Numerous analog topics - everything is fine. I don't know what is wrong with you, americans. You whining about things, then I adress to Bliz showing links on your own posts and say the summary - and something triggers you down. You are insane, I see it much even when I read your own wars where I don't participate. Will I stop? Of course not. Because I am normal, the one who tells the truth and you just crazy pindoses, you hate those who has their own opinion and acts, also you hate words you were saying yourselves several hours ago. Anyway Bliz made numerous game changes because of my topics. I address them, not you, and they listen. Color changes and "Dead of night" map were implemented because of me, every revamp was made with my advices. And then you say "put in his place for his nonsense post all the time". I was always on my place, trolls. You NOBODY, your dislikes are nothing.
Should we all go low graphics to play SC now?

Well if my 34 dollar graphics card and 50 dollar processor(both older than 8 years) runs smoothly on low but your high end pc can't handle SC2 then yes you should put lest strain on your resources and see how it runs.

Posted by Sticer
in his opinion means he should be able to a-move thru the map solo and win.

That's a lie. You liar. I didn't say that.

- Gary is too weak. Especially for a hero unit. Too low cooldown, no chance of immediate healing (most heroes have it one way or another). His attack is not impressive too. Field doesn't effect him, so he is often FAR behind his army and can't help. He is so slow he can't even run away from enemies, they simply go behind and kill him with no problem. And you can't just use the blue field to speed him up cause it doesn't effect him.

Your link had that paragraph, Gary is a support unit, heroic is just a tag. Propagators, Nikara, Lux and Vega have a heroic tag but they aren't power houses if dealt with properly either. The heroic tag does not mean they are powerhouses, generally it does give protections against certain spell and conditions.

Posted by Sticer
Other heroic units do benefit from auras but he says they don't.

Lie. This was found by other guy.

You haven't cited sources you just said the community found it and you were complaining but you brought it up and said it was a problem in your post.

Posted by Sticer

Gary having a passive that prevent self buffing from fields is intended but he calls it a bug.

Lie. I didn't call it a bug, I called it inconvenience.

I concede to that point I read the paragraphs but not the bullets but if your only defense is I am a lying liar that lies through my lie hole then you probably shouldn't be on a forum for a game not suitable for children.
05/25/2019 08:27 AMPosted by pirate
So you edited your post to remove all the “musts” once you were called out, but now you’re just tacking in to xenophobic racism against Americans?

Thank you for pointing this out, Pluton jams his hate filled posts through a translator which doesn't help him, just makes him sound like a petulant child. As for his ego he is a god and we are here to worship him. It doesn't matter where we come from so long as we aren't part of his master race, this same issue of nationalism was a problem 100 years ago too, it hasn't disappeared just changed faces.
05/25/2019 08:27 AMPosted by pirate
So you edited your post to remove all the “musts” once you were called out

I didn't remove any musts, liar. I edited my post to add more.
05/25/2019 08:30 AMPosted by Sticer

Your link had that paragraph

And it looks like this:
05/22/2019 06:42 AMPosted by Pluton

inconveniences:
- Gary is too weak. Especially for a hero unit.

See? Not a bug, liar. Inconvenience. Don't lie on me anymore. Do not distort my words.
05/25/2019 07:57 AMPosted by Pluton
Anyway Bliz made numerous game changes because of my topics. I address them, not you, and they listen. Color changes and "Dead of night" map were implemented because of me, every revamp was made with my advices. And then you say "put in his place for his nonsense post all the time". I was always on my place, trolls. You NOBODY, your dislikes are nothing.
If you cannot work out why you are getting downvotes perhaps you should read exactly what you have said here a little more closely.
The one thing i do not understand is on what reason you believe Raynor is weak?

To Raynor, there are only 2 results.
1) you play him correctly and win.
2) you don't know how to play him and lose.

A commander is weak only when you play him on Hard mode correctly and still lose or find it difficult to win.

You build 4 Orbital Commands. You group these 4 orbital Commands with a number. You spam MULEs on a Mineral field and mineral gathering will x 10.

You can easily have 200/200 supply of army very early by building 4 barracks. Even if you only build Marines, you can easily push thorough any kind of base/defend/boss/objective without a care. Got 70% of your army dying is nothing to Raynor, he can spam Marines in a matter of seconds.

Raynor is not weak.
I should talk about my opinion on Stetmann...

First and foremost, he is a support commander in the same league as Swann and Karax. His ground force is mediocre but not terrible (the Battlecarrier Lord things are a different matter though), but his shining glory is being able to give himself and his ally an early economy boost with speed Stetellites. Seriously, overcharging a speed Stetellite while your ally's army is under it is ridiculously powerful because they get an attack speed boost. It's like a free Stimpack.

He is not an assault commander like Fenix.
05/25/2019 05:33 AMPosted by Stratos
to be honest the only reason i did not quick buy Stettman is because of the lagg he causes.

I watched some streamers play Stettman and towards late game it becomes uncomfortable - and those guys have intel i9 cpus.

the whole "paint the entire map in a certain overwhelming color" is too much visual spam also.
I plan to try and even buy Stetmann one day. He's not an insta-buy b/c:
1) "Stet-mania" means it'll be hard to get in on games
In the meantime, I'll level up Vorazun (starting from May 29th), try out Stukov 2.0, and perhaps get some achievement (if they fix the bug with Zeratul's Devolution Retribution).

2) It would be nicer if hiccups and/or bugs were to be resolved later on

3) Won't be able to play for awhile anyways
I'm going to be busy and/or on travel anyways for the better part of the next month. I could always just jump back when I have time again, but I'd like to buy the Stimpack, and that does have an expiration date (30 days as soon as you buy it).
Pluton, can you turn on logic for just one minute? If you do, consider these 2 facts:
1. Your post where you just describe bugs, annoying stuff etc. has got 17 upvotes by the moment I am writing this.
2. Almost same stuff with a sign "DON'T BUY STETMANN" and bull!@#$ about weak Raynor got 33 downvotes.

Now a question - maybe it's not about the bug description, but the tone?