Revert the observer

General Discussion
Protoss have so damn many ways to scout already. they can even make a Hallucination phoenix which scouts pretty much everything. I dont have a problem with that but Observer is just too OP now, with the static ability and the recent speed-boost which made them so fast they can even avoid scans before they can be killed now.. (which we saw in the Gumiho vs Parting in GSL for instance). And with the static ability its enough to build 3 of them in order to basically have vision over every flank, which now makes it impossible for terran to surprise drop anymore.. And they can even use F2 whenever they want because the static ability allows them to stay in place no matter what. Those two changes to the observer has made them seriously OP and they need to be reverted
its fine champ working as intended............... havent you noticed how protouss race became easier and easier overtime ????
with f2p blizzard want to attract moba player with Protoss.....lol....................
Look at this.. (59:35)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCVJfLgCJiw&t

2 SCANS. Still not enough.. its such utter BS
05/29/2019 03:33 AMPosted by Chillty

All I see is Artosis hype for how Parting manipulated Gumiho into a position from which the DTs could seal the deal. Games are won and lost by these fine margins all the time.

Parting is a baller and legend. You're just another whiner squealing for nerfs. Artosis calls it a great day...what else is there to say?
05/29/2019 03:50 AMPosted by Cazdog
05/29/2019 03:33 AMPosted by Chillty

All I see is Artosis hype for how Parting manipulated Gumiho into a position from which the DTs could seal the deal. Games are won and lost by these fine margins all the time.

Parting is a baller and legend. You're just another whiner squealing for nerfs. Artosis calls it a great day...what else is there to say?

Yes, youre right. Its stupid to believe that marines with 2 scans should be able to take out an observer.. You obviously need 5 thors with High Impact rounds to be able to do that
Terran-tears incoming.
Brace for impact!

En Taro Tassadar.

Whineterrans now pretend to do risk-free Drops. How about the FB nerff that indirectly helped whineterran drops?
Just what the forum needed, another whiny kachinsky

Great!
05/29/2019 04:31 AMPosted by LittleSmall
Just what the forum needed, another whiny kachinsky

Great!

Another day on Aiur: more terran whine. Now it is their second-nature part of their basic psychological identity that something like this does not even make people laugh:

Jimmy: Good morning Doctor.
Doctor: How are we doing today Jimmy?
Jimmy: I still am constipated......
Doctor: Did you take the medicine?
Jimmy: Certainly not, some Protoss Observer is spreading Chemtrails and i have to buy some tinfoil to put on my head so that the Dark Templar will not remotely-control my mind........