Liking these maps! Thanks SC team <3

General Discussion
The new maps were a little weird at first but definitely growing on me. Aesthetically pleasing off the bat but wasn't sure about the slow zones, rich geyers and what not. I could be wrong but it seems they were designed to be a little less good for proxies? Which I like. The slow zones have already resulted in some pretty funny moments in my games (and not so funny XD )....excited to see them in gsl. How are other people's first impressions?

On a side note I'd also like to say I'm glad to see another commander and the background animation he came with gave me a little laugh when I first saw it. Franky I appreciate any attention blizz gives this game and want to voice that. Seems the company hasn't looked so good in the news lately...just glad they haven't pulled the plug on sc yet. Hope it never happens but I guess nothing lasts forever. Or does it?
I love the slowing zones, very dynamic. Everyone seems to have the rich gas vetoed; I have had 1 single game on it and, honestly, it went quite badly.
i have yet to play the slow zones map. I did like the others tho, but it seems not many people are looking for that map in ladder :'c

for now, beach was pretty funny and i laready made a few base dnied by using the mieral paths, longest mining path i have yet seen hahaha.
Turbo cruise '84 is a map that professionals won't play on it often unless there's a bo7, the other maps are good though.
05/24/2019 10:57 PMPosted by JeiNex
Turbo cruise '84 is a map that professionals won't play on it often unless there's a bo7, the other maps are good though.

Agreed. I can't stand the maps with those slow down zones. So irritating.
I just don't like that neon tint that one map gives. Not a fan of it.
05/25/2019 11:17 AMPosted by Lfod
I just don't like that neon tint that one map gives. Not a fan of it.
Polt said it hurt his eyes and that he couldn't spot observers very well on that map.