Zorca's Text Adventure

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Investigate wails

(I think i'm the only one keeping this from taking a disturbing turn :P)

((I thank you for posting faster than Lemons))
Post in hand, you continue to walk down the road. The wails get louder and the screeches stay about the same. Interpret what that means as you will. The blood here is fresher, the bodies littered on the streets ripe with fear in their cold faces. A husband and wife are found with each other in their dead arms, hobbled together until their final moments.
Bathe in their blood for a moment.

(YES! FINALY!)
Investigate wails

(I think i'm the only one keeping this from taking a disturbing turn :P)

Night Elves dancing are not disturbing! :-)
(In case you don't wish to take IAreLemon's)
Look for communication device of some kind
Bathe in their blood for a moment.

(YES! FINALY!)

You momentarily stop walking towards the ailing cries, to roll around on the blood pool of the dead couple. You're now soaked in blood, smell nasty, but your chicken noodle soup is protected by your briefcase luckily. Your stake is also covered in blood. You look up to see what looks like the local military's drop ships.
(In case you don't wish to take IAreLemon's)
Look for communication device of some kind

No communication devices are around you, just the remains of dead people, and whatever lawn ornaments spotted lawns.
Throw severed limbs at dropships.
(Darn it! not again!)

Yell for help
03/10/2011 1:53 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Throw severed limbs at dropships.

You try to barrage the dropships, however they are waaaaaaaaaay too far away((Should of specified that sorry). They just fall to the floor in someone's yard.


Yell for help

You decide sound travels farther than arms, and scream to the dropships to come help you! You see one coming towards you, miraculously.
03/10/2011 1:54 PMPosted by Zorca
You decide sound travels farther than arms, and scream to the dropships to come help you! You see one coming towards you, miraculously.

Flip them the bird and bathe in blood again.
*sigh*
Keep waving
03/10/2011 1:56 PMPosted by IAreLemons
You decide sound travels farther than arms, and scream to the dropships to come help you! You see one coming towards you, miraculously.

Flip them the bird and bathe in blood again.

They don't see that, but they arrive on the scene. You grin and wave at them. Marines rush at you, tackling you the blood soaked man with bloody stake, surrounded by dead people. You're on the ground, disarmed and your briefcase a few feet away now.
03/10/2011 1:58 PMPosted by Zorca
They don't see that, but they arrive on the scene. You grin and wave at them. Marines rush at you, tackling you the blood soaked man with bloody stake, surrounded by dead people. You're on the ground, disarmed and your briefcase a few feet away now.

Try to bite their heads off.

(I love this thread)
Try to explain situation

(And you wonder why i was trying to avoid doing something crazy....)
Try to explain situation

(And you wonder why i was trying to avoid doing something crazy....)

You swear to the drunk you aren't dominion. After this you explain you heard screeching , so you went outside to investigate! You took the post as a weapon, you tell them. They ask why you're covered in blood.
Try to explain situation

(And you wonder why i was trying to avoid doing something crazy....)

You swear to the drunk you aren't dominion. After this you explain you heard screeching , so you went outside to investigate! You took the post as a weapon, you tell them. They ask why you're covered in blood.

You tell them you enjoy the taste of human flesh.

(breaking the rules btw)

You swear to the drunk you aren't dominion. After this you explain you heard screeching , so you went outside to investigate! You took the post as a weapon, you tell them. They ask why you're covered in blood.

You tell them you enjoy the taste of human flesh.

(breaking the rules btw)

((I understand this but there's only so far I'm going with you =p. ))
03/10/2011 2:03 PMPosted by Teelo
At least let my thread die before you parody it...

((This isn't a parody of your thread))


You tell them you enjoy the taste of human flesh.

(breaking the rules btw)

((I understand this but there's only so far I'm going with you =p. ))

Fine.
You tell them that it's ketchup because you were making KD with your animal friends.

((I understand this but there's only so far I'm going with you =p. ))

Fine.
You tell them that it's ketchup because you were making KD with your animal friends.

You've already explained the situation, and they decide that you ARE drunk. A marine grabs you and lifts you up, another one taking your briefcase. They start walking you back to the dropship. You still hear a now far distant screech.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum