Zorca's Text Adventure

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
Grab one of their gauss rifles while they're distracted and open fire on them and the door.

Umm....i don't think SC2 lore applies here.
EDIT:Never mind....some military troop might use gauss rifles IRL....not sure...
03/10/2011 2:24 PMPosted by NickMP
Grab one of their gauss rifles while they're distracted and open fire on them and the door.

Umm....i don't think SC2 lore applies here.
EDIT:Never mind....some military troop might use gauss rifles IRL....not sure...

Marines are everywhere :P
03/10/2011 2:24 PMPosted by NickMP
Grab one of their gauss rifles while they're distracted and open fire on them and the door.

Umm....i don't think SC2 lore applies here.
EDIT:Never mind....some military troop might use gauss rifles IRL....not sure...

03/10/2011 12:48 PMPosted by Zorca
You've heard rumors of Zerg appearances on your planet.
Ask how you can help

They motion for you to shush.
Thud thud thud
A marine inches towards the door opener lockpad, starting to dial.
It's so quiet you could hear a pin drop, it is eerie. What is on the other side of that door?
Thud thud thud
Look for something to defend yourself
03/10/2011 2:27 PMPosted by RCIX
Look for something to defend yourself

You rush to the wall-bench a marine had sat on, picking up your wooden stake.
Thud thud thud

Beeeeeeeeeep

THe door slowly starts to slide open.
You stand up, and the marines make no move to stop you, they just slowly walk towards the door.


You panic, forcing the marines to detain you, dragging all atention away from the ramp for a short while.
(surely there's a hand gun or something around?)

Cower in corner (not much else to do :P)
(surely there's a hand gun or something around?)

Cower in corner (not much else to do :P)

You look around, realizing a stake miiiight not be the best weapon. You rush to a corner, stake in hand like a barricade. THe door opens fully, and you see a mutilated woman, crying. She sobs, and the marines stare at her in a shocked state. She forces out the words, saying

"Down the street.. there is a ton of..--" She is cut off, as a tentacle bursts into her cranium. She loses all life, and as if a puppet, rushes up to take a swing at a marine. Confused, he locks up, not sure whether to fire or not. Jack makes his decision, brutally backswinging the woman away, shooting at he until she's just crumpled remains. The tentacle burrows into the ground, another marine quickly closing the door.
Attack marine with stake.
Ask Jack what that was
03/10/2011 2:34 PMPosted by RCIX
Ask Jack what that was

You ask the lead marine what happened. He replies, saying
"Honestly son, I don't.. I don't know..I think it's -" He looks bewildered at your next action.
03/10/2011 2:33 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Attack marine with stake.

Your stake bounces off the marines combat suit. He growls at you. As he's about to swing at you, you feel a sharp needle penetrate your skin at your neck. You get sleepy, everything turning black as you pass out. You hear faintly , a female voice..

"Let's leave now"
03/10/2011 2:35 PMPosted by Zorca
Attack marine with stake.

You're stake bounces off the marines combat suit. He growls at you. As he's about to swing at you, you feel a sharp needle penetrate your skin at your neck. You get sleepy, everything turning black as you pass out. You hear faintly , a female voice..

"Let's leave now"

"ok!"
Wait
You look around, realizing a stake miiiight not be the best weapon. You rush to a corner, stake in hand like a barricade. THe door opens fully, and you see a mutilated woman, crying. She sobs, and the marines stare at her in a shocked state. She forces out the words, saying

"Down the street.. there is a ton of..--" She is cut off, as a tentacle bursts into her cranium. She loses all life, and as if a puppet, rushes up to take a swing at a marine. Confused, he locks up, not sure whether to fire or not. Jack makes his decision, brutally backswinging the woman away, shooting at he until she's just crumpled remains. The tentacle burrows into the ground, another marine quickly closing the door.


In your drunken state, you eat the chicken noodle soup. You put the bowl on you head in order to protect yourself from the brain tenticle. Also, you think it might be you last meal.
03/10/2011 2:35 PMPosted by IAreLemons

You're stake bounces off the marines combat suit. He growls at you. As he's about to swing at you, you feel a sharp needle penetrate your skin at your neck. You get sleepy, everything turning black as you pass out. You hear faintly , a female voice..

"Let's leave now"

"ok!"

You mutter okay , passed out.
--=-=-=-=-=-=-=

You blink your eyes open. Must of been out for hours. You're sleeping in a bunk, the blood washed off you. A slight headache ails you, probably a hangover. You roll out, and no one is in the hangar. Judging by your senses, you're probably in the air. Chatter is heard behind a door at the far end of the hangar, and you note your briefcase laying on the floor. The door of the dropship is covered in blood.
Eat noodle soup.
Head towards chatter (after eating soup)
03/10/2011 2:40 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Eat noodle soup.

Your stomach rumbles, and you realize you never ate dinner yesterday. You open your briefcase, taking out the chicken noodle soup. Luckily it was preserved well, and you start drinking it like a liquid from the bowl. It's very cold, but still fills your stomach none the less.

03/10/2011 2:40 PMPosted by RCIX
Head towards chatter (after eating soup)

You close your briefcase, leaving it on the floor and walking towards the door to listen in. You hear tidbits of "Planet was overrun" , "So many dead", "Our own forces nearly useless". You try to decipher this, although it's fairly obvious what they are talking about.
Put bowl on head.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum