Zorca's Text Adventure

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Fap.

I had to...

E: If only....
03/10/2011 2:42 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Put bowl on head.

You walk back to your briefcase, putting the dirty bowl on your head to protect against that tentacle thing. You walk back to the door, and the same conversation goes on.
Fap.
Inquire some more about becoming a marine
03/10/2011 2:45 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Fap.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.
[quote="22219235313"]
(ps why you only following lemons?)

You're doing it wrong :P just issue a command, not write more story
03/10/2011 2:45 PMPosted by RCIX
Inquire some more about becoming a marine

You figure out how to open the door, walking through it. You see a medic driving the ship, and she turns to say "Ah, you're awake. Didn't think my little treatment would last that long." Jack also turns, waving at you.

You ask about that marine position, and Jack replies, "Well, we're currently back on a recruiting planet. You slept a long time bud. When we land we'll talk to some officers, mmk?"
Flip him the bird and hit on the medic.
Flip him the bird at hit on the medic.

You're drunkness wears off, and you decide that's a stupid idea. The marines look back out the window, and you watch.
I change my mind and decide that's an awesome idea.
Examine landscape

(Soooo glad there's no more excuse for Joe here to act like an idiot ;) )
Take medic's syringe and use it to syphon the blood from a nearby kitten.

Because your evil.
03/10/2011 2:52 PMPosted by Zorca
You're drunkness wears off, and you decide that's a stupid idea. The marines look back out the window, and you watch.

You ask what happened while you were out cold and while you were drunk last night.
03/10/2011 2:53 PMPosted by RCIX
Examine landscape

You walk up next to the marines, looking through the window. One steps away from you, still not sure of your sanity.

The drop-ship is clearly moving fast, and you appear to be over a lush forested area. Waterfalls occasionally pass under you, and you hear a faint roar momentarily. You smile at the beauty, and look at the medic, quickly looking back away at the landscape. You occasionally see a building now, although it is still thickly forested.

You ask what happened while you were out cold and while you were drunk last night.

Jack speaks up , "The Zerg happened, boyo. They overtook most of the planet in one night, you're lucky you were alive. Not sure how you are to be honest. And while you were knocked out? We just went through space some and arrived on the planet we're flying over now.

You ask what happened while you were out, and while you were drunk last night.

To translate that into a command, "Ask what happened while you were out"

And as for the command:

Wait till dropship lands
Okay since it seems Zorca has the story planned out already and is just gonna ignore me, I'm out.
03/10/2011 2:57 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Okay since it seems Zorca has the story planned out already and is just gonna ignore me, I'm out.

Yay! no more random wierd things! ;)
03/10/2011 2:57 PMPosted by IAreLemons

((It's less of that, and more of your commands not being realistic))
03/10/2011 2:55 PMPosted by Zorca
Jack speaks up , "The Zerg happened, boyo. They overtook most of the planet in one night, you're lucky you were alive. Not sure how you are to be honest. And while you were knocked out? We just went through space some and arrived on the planet we're flying over now.

You take the bowl off your head.

(i get it now! :D