Who is the Best Protoss Player in the World?

Protoss Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10
Dear, Sos, Parting, Rain, HerO
Necro.
sOs
Dear is obs the best protoss, winning wcs korea and wcs finals.
MC got destroyed by YoDa in WCS EU unfortunately.
This was necro'd in 2013. Create a new thread please if continued discussion is wanted.
I am of course. It's just imba things that keep me down.
HUK
herO

fixed that for u
sOs
Jim
zest best protoss by far really amazing plays...
zest 10/10 :)
MC would have to take top spot overall. But I'm luvin' watching sOs play when he's on song.
I'm gonna go for Neeb and Stats :)
These people seems to change pretty often, what happened to the top dogs from years past? have they given up? or have they lost their edge? why do the best change out so often?
05/21/2017 01:16 PMPosted by LaidOffGamer
These people seems to change pretty often, what happened to the top dogs from years past? have they given up? or have they lost their edge? why do the best change out so often?
Something about once you hit the top, the only way is down.
05/21/2017 05:00 PMPosted by Akamia
05/21/2017 01:16 PMPosted by LaidOffGamer
Something about once you hit the top, the only way is down.

Hmm idk about that, it seems to me most of these player don't play anymore either cuz they burned out or want to move on to something else.

It makes me wonder if the top player today are better or worse than yesteryear. In professional sports the competition always gets better because the best remain the best until they can't hack it or get too old. But it seems in SC/esports it's more related to the level on personal enjoyment the top players get...

I guess it's the way it is today because SC2 lost a lot of the fan base of BW and the competition became too frustrating.