Zorca's Text Adventure Two

Joeyray's Bar
1 2 3 26 Next
((WOW We filled that thread fast!!!!! Probably a new record!))
((We left off here))
((Note: I'm going to make a separate thread as a parallel, that way you don't have to search for my posts to get caught up. I probably won't have a tl;dr yet))
You quietly slip off your bunk, walking into the changing room and getting changed. You go back to your bunk, opening a compartment and grabbing a watch. You slip out the door, eyeing your map.

You can go to "MO", "SR", "B1(Through)B50", "BR","WR". They appear to be acronyms.

((Vote))
((Left off with two votes for BR))
Stand in one spot and drool.
03/11/2011 5:03 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Stand in one spot and drool.

You stand outside the barracks doorway, eying your map in thought.


br
also thank you for monitoring you thread and making a new one so soon

((NP))
Go to BR and discover it stands for Big Room.
It's just one empty big room full of empty.

((Four votes BR, giving the voting 5 more min))
MO
lol you overtook teelos text based sc
so lets go to br
03/11/2011 5:05 PMPosted by InFinitY
lol you overtook teelos text based sc

((I overtook it in a few hours from thread creation =P. 4 more minutes.)
----
BR:4
MO:1
----
get a rifle and start shooting the wall
03/11/2011 5:06 PMPosted by Zorca
((I overtook it in a few hours from thread creation =P. 4 more minutes.)


This shows how awesome zorca can be
Try to sneak into the women's change room.
START SHOOTING!!!!!!!!
You decide to go to the thing marked BR. THe hallways are empty, and you eventually come to the area marked BR on your map. It is a door, and doesn't seem to be locked.
go in and start shooting!
peek into the door before entering
Kick the door down for dramatic effect.
03/11/2011 5:13 PMPosted by InFinitY
peek into the door before entering


03/11/2011 5:14 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Kick the door down for dramatic effect.

You attempt to kick at the door to open it, hurting your leg. Trying to kick a metal door down wasn't your best idea. It would of been cool for others to watch, if you hadn't of hurt yourself. At least no one is around. You open the door, peeking in. It's pitch black. You stand half in the room, half out.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum