Zorca's Text Adventure Two

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Try to see who the person is
try to sneak past and run away
lure a grue in and have it eat him.
03/11/2011 6:02 PMPosted by InFinitY
Try to see who the person is


03/11/2011 6:03 PMPosted by Richard
try to sneak past and run away



03/11/2011 6:01 PMPosted by RenegaderX
scream

You poke your head up over the counter, seeing the man, alone, walking towards you, not seeing you though. He twirls keys.

You break under pressure, screaming, although silencing yourself quickly. You try to hop over the counter to get away, but to no avail. He orders you to halt and identify yourself.
tackle him and take the keys
follow his orders
i turn off the lights and get him eaten by a grue.
03/11/2011 6:06 PMPosted by Richard
follow his orders

You nod , quickly stating, Rokan Saxon sir! You say, "I'm just here to see what this is, that's all! You cower away. The man nods at you, "Alright, I believe ya. Get back to wherever you need to be though! Stop lurkin'. "
run to the viking bay
hey i was first......but ya go to viking bay
Rush back to the barracks so you can be on time for your training.
go to wherever i need to be.
03/11/2011 6:09 PMPosted by Richard
run to the viking bay


03/11/2011 6:10 PMPosted by Floomp
Rush back to the barracks so you can be on time for your training.

You start running to the barracks. By the time you get there it's 5:45. You facepalm, realizing you have to be at the Viking Bay. You run there, getting there at 5:50. There is the crowd there again, and the closed door. You see Maribeth, Clark, and Isaac on the far side of the crowd.
join them
((I meant go to the barracks so you can suit up and get anything one might need. I didn't actually think the training was in the barracks :P))
Try to head over and say something atleast somewhat nice to Maribeth.
03/11/2011 6:12 PMPosted by Floomp
((I meant go to the barracks so you can suit up and get anything one might need. I didn't actually think the training was in the barracks :P))

((I know but he was already suited up and I needed a time stall))



03/11/2011 6:12 PMPosted by Richard
join them

You walk up to the 4 of them, waving. Clark and Isaac wave, and even Maribeth, putting on a weak smile. You're able to tell that she is putting an act on. They look at you , waiting to see if you say anything.
03/11/2011 6:14 PMPosted by gamegeekkl
Try to head over and say something atleast somewhat nice to Maribeth.

You look at Maribeth, glancing down momentarily, then looking back at her, "Nice battle skills out there yesterday, you saved me from that guy."

She nods, smiling with the same fake smile, "Hehe, yeah. You could of been a goner. You should watch your flanks and back better.."

You scratch the back of your neck.
say hi
turn into a waffle and explode (not) but seriously,. make a excuse to them for being late. IE: i had to go to the bathroom. accurate and beliveable. and mabye after that say you got lost.- then cause a fart grenade (fart hugely)

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum