Zorca's Text Adventure Four

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 14 Next
to kick zerg @$$ sir
You quickly speak, not sure what the man would do otherwise. You tell him you were ejected here by Protoss to help fight on Char - and to kill hordes of Zerg of course. A sir is added in to the back, trying to sound respectful in front of this stranger.

He nods slowly, helping you out, saying, "M' name is Finn Inty. Although must people call me Infinity. ((There ya go =P)). I suppose the more people here, the better. Come on out - and who's your pretty friend?"

Trinity turns pink, and she croaks, "Trinity." Infinity chuckles, then tells you to wait here. You see Maribeth getting out of her pod with the random marine she had chosen, and the other members of Jack's squad - and Jack, also getting out. They seem to have also gotten on friendly grounds with the hangar bay workers that had helped them out.

Finn returns with a clipboard, asking you too how you're going to help out with the effort on Char. Trinity tells him that she is a medic, although she says front line work isn't her specialty. After she finishes, you tell him that you're a Viking pilot, and he frowns gravely, not saying anything.

You ask him what's wrong, and he just shakes his head, muttering, "Char is very unfriendly in the skies. G'luck boy.."

Trinity has worry flash across her face, looking at you with distress. You notice a man with a clipboard talking to Maribeth as well, and then notice her suddenly have a look of distress - apparently she had been told the same news.

The man tells you to get to the pilot deck, leaving you and saying he assumes you know your way there. You and Trinity walk to a far wall of the Bay, and there are two doors. One is marked with a yellow mark, the other with a green. The green one is on the left, with the yellow one being on the right. Trinity hmms.

((Going to sleep - continuing tomorrow))

YELLOW
03/30/2011 5:47 PMPosted by Zorca
M' name is Finn Inty. Although must people call me Infinity. ((There ya go =P)).

YESSSSSS
Green!
And I am saddened that we chose Trinity over Maribeth.
Green!
And I am saddened that we chose Trinity over Maribeth.

yup
why does no one agree with my my suggestions?
yellow sounds dangerous.... oh well, reason left us a while back i think so we need something to go with a bang, YELLOW
While trinity hmms you break into song, singing....Friday Friday Friday! Which then makes her fall unconscious due to the pure ugliness coming from your vocal chords.
03/31/2011 12:11 AMPosted by Pandamonium
While trinity hmms you break into song, singing....Friday Friday Friday! Which then makes her fall unconscious due to the pure ugliness coming from your vocal chords.

lol
Two questions to Zorca:
How are you so awesome, and can I have your babies?
You point at the yellow door, suggesting you try that one. Trinity nods at you, and you walk through it as it automatically opens for you, sliding up into the ceiling. It's a long metallic hallway, with the occasional wires hanging out of the ceiling. It stretches down maybe 40 feet, before having a left and right turn. The left probably leads to the back side of the ship, and you assume that would be the wrong way. You turn right, following this hallway down.

You arrive on a small map on a hallway wall, with a little "you are here" circled. It doesn't take long for you to navigate to the captain's room.

The room is fairly massive, one side being a giant window of sorts - the front of the battlecruiser. It's heading towards char, and you notice other battlecruisers to your left and right doing the same. The room itself is the same gray metal as the rest of the ship, with a 3x3 tile design on the floor. Stairs lead up to the window, and there is a battlemap hologram in the center of the room. A few men are standing around it, talking. On the far side is a lot of monitors, with one woman watching them like an eagle. On the wall closest to you (you entered on the left side of the captain room, if you were facing the window.) is a comm system, with one man on a swivel chair spinning mindlessly, and bored like.
Two questions to Zorca:
How are you so awesome, and can I have your babies?

((42, and my babies are for my wife. But I'm 14 right now so that's a long wait if I was gonna give them to you))
Ask them how to get deployed to Char.

(Maybe I'm missing something, but the choosing of trinity over Maribeth didn't seem too much of a game changer.
And shouldn't you have answered 42 to both questions?)
offer to take out mutalisk whirl winds in a firey explosion (or request to be sent to char and remmain as a squad)
hey Zorca, you get grounded from the computer?
04/05/2011 03:29 AMPosted by ROGTARholy
hey Zorca, you get grounded from the computer?

((No, spring break started and I've been getting out my house. turns out there is this new DLC called "outside" . It's pretty cool :D)
((Also both those commands are very vague>>))
You walk to whom you assume to be the captain, who is standing by the battle map hologram - a man with a very official looking uniform. Several medals adorn his upper left chest, and his suit is a peridot green. A silken sea blue sash diagonally rests across his frame. It is adorned with more badges. His hair is black and straight, cut short to his scalp, not that you can see any of his darkened beige skin.

He eyes you and Trinity over, speaking before you can, "I assume you're some of the people from the pods? Got here fairly quickly, good job. I am Admiral Acroz Nakayk. I serve under Prince Mengsk. Once your other friends get here, we'll talk more. There is some explaining that needs to be done. Also there's some old secretary guy looking for a Rokan? Is this you?"

After you answer yes, Acroz nods at you, motioning you over to a corner of the room. You see the old desk man from the complex - the grumpy one that gave you your papers to become a viking.
Give yourself a papercut and ask to be excused to the medical facility.
Go over and say hi with a BIG smile on your face like :D