Terran OP Hatred Shelter

Terran Discussion
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
Milcro O.o, didn't your diary say you died?

EDIT: ~

:)

oh by the way, can i make the next shelter
nothing says i cant LOL
Usually the Shelters are created by old shelter regulars
Hellions are my friend, and should have an artillery mount that launch napalm over a swath of area.
Life seems to be the same as I left it for the EU forums...
Terran is easy, I hate playing T, but tried a reaper/marauder/ghost build with Bunker slots, Building armor then +1 attack. pwnd the Toss.

No knowing of the build orders, just winged it. so easy. Scan ohhhh ok easy pezy
Terran is easy, I hate playing T, but tried a reaper/marauder/ghost build with Bunker slots, Building armor then +1 attack. pwnd the Toss.

No knowing of the build orders, just winged it. so easy. Scan ohhhh ok easy pezy

failed troll

if i had a dollar for the number of games i've lost to gateway rushes

I cannon rushed a rank 1 diamond zerg with 1900 wins, and won
Ah, feels good to get out of the rain.
05/23/2011 10:38 AMPosted by chewy

...of zerg tears?
the pro Korean scene for you all
http://i.imgur.com/N36Xm.png
i believe that this speaks for itself
T= roll face on floor, collect free win
Duuude, its like, hot outside.
the pro Korean scene for you all
http://i.imgur.com/N36Xm.png
i believe that this speaks for itself
T= roll face on floor, collect free win

Oh look, zerg QQing
05/24/2011 12:32 AMPosted by Ruin

...of zerg tears?

lol
why do people think terren is OP when protoss is one of the most played races?
People think terran is OP because when SC2 was initially released, terran was OP, now that balance has been [somewhat] restored, people need to find reasons for their losses. So they blame their losing on cheesing, OP races, and other stuff. Remember the Ultimate Grand Master league, as Blizzard was very right.
So... I beat a Master Protoss, last night. :D

My TvP is lopsidedly strong, compare to my TvZ and TvT. I'm not saying that I could beat another Master P, but it sure felt good... except for that he rage quit. When I get beat by someone of a lower league (which has happened 2 or 3 times) I at least throw them a gg.

Come on Mr Master Toss, you made this plat's night. Don't be so grumpy. :P