Terran OP Hatred Shelter

Terran Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
So... I beat a Master Protoss, last night. :D

My TvP is lopsidedly strong, compare to my TvZ and TvT. I'm not saying that I could beat another Master P, but it sure felt good... except for that he rage quit. When I get beat by someone of a lower league (which has happened 2 or 3 times) I at least throw them a gg.

Come on Mr Master Toss, you made this plat's night. Don't be so grumpy. :P

Yay :D

Now I need to help you with your TvT so you can beat masters terrans too.
So... I beat a Master Protoss, last night. :D

My TvP is lopsidedly strong, compare to my TvZ and TvT. I'm not saying that I could beat another Master P, but it sure felt good... except for that he rage quit. When I get beat by someone of a lower league (which has happened 2 or 3 times) I at least throw them a gg.

Come on Mr Master Toss, you made this plat's night. Don't be so grumpy. :P

Yay :D

Now I need to help you with your TvT so you can beat masters terrans too.

Heh, yeah I'm struggling a bit there. My TvZ is catching up. I caught a macro mistake that I was making in the early game and once I fixed that, things got a lot better.

For TvT, I think that my biggest problem is that I haven't found an open / strategy that I'm comfortable with. I think that a bio heavy build with just a few tanks for zone control would work best for me. I just need to find a good opener to get there without dying to some early game harass.
As long as StarCraft exists, and Blizzard has three completely different races to balance, and as long as people want easy wins, there will be QQing.

And while there is QQing, the OP Hatred Shelter will always stand as it is run off of the tears of those QQers.

I say, let it rain
I stimmed my MM ball and annihilated my opponent's army, but there was one Roach left with 25 HP remaining. It actually hit a marine of mine, causing 16 damage.

David Kim is a joke. Nerfs are in order.
The shelter seems quite empty these days...
I stimmed my MM ball and annihilated my opponent's army, but there was one Roach left with 25 HP remaining. It actually hit a marine of mine, causing 16 damage.

David Kim is a joke. Nerfs are in order.

They can take our 16 hp, but they can never take our freedom!
06/01/2011 11:46 PMPosted by Korsarro
The shelter seems quite empty these days...

It is empty, and the chat channel is also fairly empty.... i hardly ever see skittles and otl on there, if on at all.... it makes me sad.... im not helping the situation with all my notd, but still.....
Well, I am in a place for the summer that has a very very unstable internet connection. Being in a game and suddenly being kicked isn't fun. That and my summer job doesn't allow for much time for SC II...
Wow i took a 3 month long break from the game and the shelter is still here, it hasnt died since the days of patch 1.1
Wow it's empty in here
yeah, I think the summer is starting to takes its toll on the shelter
Ruin, Mattness, anyone else. Would you guys still be willing to help a fellow top dude improve his TvT? I needs me some help.
I just beat Tetris on my cell. What do I do now?
I wonder why this place is so empty?

Oh yeah. Duh.
Cause of chat channels :(
As we draw near the posting limit once again, I am hereby officially changing the term "macro" into "macroroni".

"Micro" will also be changing to "microroni".

Please do not find yourself using outdated terminology. It would be considered unfashionable.

Thanks.
Now how many threads are you posting that info on? I would jump on that band wagon!
its okay terran buddies. You guys arent op any more, now its zerg.

My squishy terran brotheren, will you aid us in combating the zerg swarm?

What say you!?

What say you!?

Join me and i will hold your oaths fullfilled!

WHAT SAY YOU!?

P.S. Little bit of LOTR snuck in there... sorry 'bout that.

P.P.S. BTW when i say "aid us in combating the zerg swarm" i mean spend the next month or two posting Q.Q. threads in General Discussion until Blizzard is forced to finally nerf infestors. I mean, if it worked for Idra and his Idralings why wouldnt it work for us? :D