Girlfriends/Wives

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
Sometimes my girlfriend would show up at my place when I was mid-game with my roommates. For me, girlfriend > sc2, so that game always was the last game for me. She liked watching the finishes though and would ask questions while we played.

Eventually she went out and got a copy for herself! She won't play on her own though - only team games with me! Doesn't happen very often these days. I suspect she did it just to show support and that she cared.

That's why girlfriend > sc2.

Two of four of my roommates who play have gfs, for the record.
My girlfriend actually plays hahahahha
Although i'm ugly as hell xD ... i have a very hot and beautiful girlfriend.... she knows i play a lot this game... i spend more time with her than playing.. i only play at night after job....

The game will always be there.. but your girlfriend may not.... you should know what you really prefer xD

BTW... she should respect your entertainment... but you should not play while you're with her hehehe
My girlfriend actually got Starcraft in order to play with me. :)
Pretty awesome, but she never plays and her laptop can't handle Starcraft now.
She's more into console games, but I'm PC all the way.
Sometimes my girlfriend would show up at my place when I was mid-game with my roommates. For me, girlfriend > sc2, so that game always was the last game for me. She liked watching the finishes though and would ask questions while we played.

Eventually she went out and got a copy for herself! She won't play on her own though - only team games with me! Doesn't happen very often these days. I suspect she did it just to show support and that she cared.

That's why girlfriend > sc2.

Two of four of my roommates who play have gfs, for the record.

Hooray for awesome girlfriends who won't play without you! xD
I have a girlfriend. We've been dating for 2 months now and things are great. She knows that I am a casual gamer she just doesn't want me being like her ex where he ended up playing games instead of seeing her most of the time.
My wife prefers Civ.
I got a good idea, a couples tournament.

03/29/2011 4:55 PMPosted by Samyaza
I got a good idea, a couples tournament.

foreveralone.jpg

Q_Q
I've had my fill of human relationships.
Ive taken a vow to only romance with androids from now on.
"Where there is love, there is no control. When one loves, they encourage another to follow their passions. They only want to see their individuality flower and bloom."

I have yet to find a women that knows how to love this way.
I could never date someone that isn't a gamer, otherwise...

03/29/2011 3:08 PMPosted by IAreLemons
foreveralone.jpg
I've had my fill of human relationships.
Ive taken a vow to only romance with androids from now on.

Agreed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O_rXZ381vo
my girlfriend constantly complains about me playing... :P
My girlfriend like SC2. She is determined to climb to silver. SOmetimes we play 1v1, and 2v2 ladder. Other time i coach her while laddering. In the next months i will go to a academic exchange to other country, and maybe playing sc2 will be the only thing that we could do together ='(.
Back in college my wife used to play SC with me - 2 vs 2, or 3 vs 5 comp stomp on BGH. Later on we played Diablo II as well.

I didn't buy SC2 on launch because I planned to boycott Blizzard products. Even though I told her that she still bought it for me. I should have just returned it but that would be being ungrateful to her thoughts.

She doesn't really care that I play. I only play when they're (her and my daughter) are asleep anyway, or when she's watching desperate housewives, grey's anatomy or some !!@* like that.