April Fools! StarCraft II – Patch 1.4.11

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
04/01/2011 10:00 AMPosted by Bashiok
Carrier (new unit) is now available from the Stargate.

I lol'd.

Good job, Blizzard.
04/01/2011 10:29 AMPosted by VJesse
Lol so funny, the sad part is that they know about the bad things about this games and they do nothing about it ):!

yeah or maybe just maybe they realize the things ppl qq about aren't imbalanced
lol @ cougarship
<3
I thought this would be really boring and dumb, but it actually was pretty funny and witty. 10/10
The barrel roll was needed! Thanks Blizz!
I know the drill, but half of this stuff looks legit. Nice to see lurkers mentioned atleast. Forever_removed.png
Win.
Zerg players have begun to spread creep regularly during gameplay. To counter this, the speed of Zerg units has been decreased by 50%.

Zerg becoming effective at what they do? Must nerf. <3

Protoss players that are matched against another Protoss player will automatically start the game with 4 Gateways and Warp Gate tech researched.

Oh god. They read my mind.

To better balance Terran defensive structure options we are adding the Drakken Laser Drill from the single player mission “The Dig” to the Terran tech tree. Its stats will remain the same and will cost 400 minerals and 200 Vespene gas with a 45 second build time.

Has someone made a custom map with this yet? I think having one of these in the middle of a macro-heavy map surrounded by Xel'Naga towers would be awesome. Just make it only able to target buildings to keep it even. Observers would be hunted relentlessly so they can't get base-sniped.
Hilarious.....the sad part is though that they actually know all this and still dont change it!!! =(
I love Blizzard.
Due to lack of use, the Lurker has been removed from the game.

I lol'd.
Bittersweet lols.

Due to lack of appreciation by players, the Mothership has been surgically altered to be sleeker and more visually appealing, and has been renamed to the Cougarship. The Cougarship will automatically gravitate toward enemy units that have been in play for 18-21 minutes and attempt to bring them back to the nearest friendly base.

Rated M for Mature

Well played Blizzard, My co-workers are now asking me why i spit up coffee all over my desk after i read that and laughed.

• In addition to losses, wins are now also no longer shown. Instead, players will see Jim Raynor giving them a thumbs-up after every match regardless if they win or lose.

• This and

• Due to its extreme popularity, two additional versions of Delta Quadrant have been added to the 1v1 map pool to increase a player’s likelihood to queue for this map.

• This are the best ones.
    Hahaha... excellent :)
    To bring the Queen’s Spawn Larvae ability in line with MULEs and Chrono Boost, Spawn Larvae can now be set to auto-cast.

So they know that Spawn Larvae is not in line with Mules and Chrono Boost?