Terran early mass marine rush?

Protoss Discussion
How do you deal with this? An early push and constant production of stimmed marines... They instantly drop void rays, they kite my zealots while stimmed and even drop my collossi pretty fast without thermal lance. I can't seem to hold em back... Zealots and collossi are meant to counter marines. zealots suck at doing so without charge and collossi need thermal lance to stay at a safe distance or they fall in seconds to stimmed marines...

This was a 13 minute match and he built nothing but marines for the majority of it. I managed to get out 2 collossi, a bunch of zealots... I had a couple void rays since I was hoping to push for an early voidray attack when he initially had a few mauarders. my zealot's were completely useless since they just kept getting kited. instead of getting charge I opted for collossi, which were less than helpful by the time he had that many marines vs a collossi
WTB sentry and +1 armor. Guardian shield and +1 armor means marines do 1 damage on natural health of zealots. Plus FFing them to prevent retreat is needed, or you can get stalker/sentry and FF them out away from your stalker. PvT is pretty defensive up until you get 2 base colossi with thermal lance, or you fourgate which can be beat pretty easily by any half way decent T.
Thanks!
I've been really been liking the Chargelots, with a few sentries for support, and quick +3 armor. It seems like it might be counter intuitive to say "Quick +3 Armor," but if you stay defensive and see them going heavy Bio-Ball, put a couple of cannons in an arc out of range of your ramp, throw in 2 sentries for forcefield while researching, and then GS when you get into your engagements, and BOOM your Zealots have +5 armor, and charge, does terrible things to marines and marauders. Phoenixes incase they have Medivacs and you've got them, after you hold off their first push you can expand. Soooo in your mind think of it this way

9 Pylon
11/12 Gateway
13 Forge (Start armor immediatley and chrono boost it)
14 Cyb Core

At this point just go straight for twilight council and use your sentries to hold the terran player at bay, even if you're only able to get to half way through 2 armor, with charge, you'll mess them up when they attack. After that first way, keep running toward armor, and add a stargate for a few phoenix, its a strong build :)
I'm always afraid of tanks when it comes to committing to towers or too many zealots... I have no way of stopping their tanks behind an mmm-ball since their marines will make short work of any fliers... is a group of phoenix seperate from your army that sneaks in behind their tank line pretty effective in this regard? I was thinking about trying it since anything flying seems to be useless when balled in your main army thanks to those damn marines or vikings.
Yea, don't fly your phoenixes directly at the marines. What you do is, run the zealots in with GS (NEVER ENGAGE when they are sieged up, you'll get ripped up to much) If they are unsieged, attack, and do some damage, and then retreat when they get their cannons up. If there are only a few Tanks, fly your phoenix in from behind as you suggested to Gbeam them up, the terran player will have to micro fire on the phoenixes who are BEHIND them while your Zealots slash through them. Zealots are really good against marines, you just have to have enough of them, and with Guardian Shield and that +3 armor the Rines will be doing miniscule damage to them.
04/15/2011 10:35 AMPosted by Eldezar
but if you stay defensive and see them going heavy Bio-Ball, put a couple of cannons in an arc out of range of your ramp

After charge there is no reason to stay defensive. If anything you should be out there bottling him up to one base, not the other way around.

04/15/2011 10:44 AMPosted by Soulmancer
I'm always afraid of tanks when it comes to committing to towers or too many zealots... I have no way of stopping their tanks behind an mmm-ball since their marines will make short work of any fliers

#1: Immortals. #2: Don't be afraid to run in there anyway and watch his tanks kill his own marines.
Just stalkers if you have the micro to use them
If I scout it, i generally 4 gate and build only stalkers with maybe 1 or 2 sentrys for the FF and GS. But ya the closer the positions the more difficult to damn near impossible a marine rush is to hold.