Macbook preformance issues

Mac Technical Support
I have a macbook from late 2008, and obviously sc2 runs poorly on it. I have played tons of blizzard games on it fine, but sc2 is grinding. I looked at the sticky for performance issues, but it didnt have anything for my model. Does the game not support my graphics card? The game runs, but just choppy and poorly, so im just assuming its supporting my graphics card, but it just having a really hard time. What should i do to improve performance? Just get bootcamp? All my settings are on the lowest possible and the game still is very hard to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated and excuse me for my lack of computer knowledge.

P.S, im also running snow leopard.
First thing's first, what specific 08' model do you have? A Macbook or a Macbook Pro ? If you have a Macbook, the video card is not supported. Whereas a Macbook Pro's video card is supported.

I have a Macbook Pro 17" with Intel Core 2 Duo. Starcraft 2 runs terribly on my Mac OS side, but beautifully on my bootcamped Windows 7 side. I don't really understand why this is. I know about switching between my dual video cards on Mac OS, and yet neither seems to improve performance. Why is the Mac version so limited?
I have a Macbook Pro 17" with Intel Core 2 Duo. Starcraft 2 runs terribly on my Mac OS side, but beautifully on my bootcamped Windows 7 side. I don't really understand why this is. I know about switching between my dual video cards on Mac OS, and yet neither seems to improve performance. Why is the Mac version so limited?

have you caped your framerate? Also there is load of tips in frost post http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/224842575.
How do you cap your frame rate? I read that thread about it, but he doesnt exactly show how u do it on a step by step basis. Can anyone give me the idiot directions for it? Thanks