[Bunker Wars: Choices]

Map Showcase
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
I found the reason why... thought I should share for the rest of the newbs ;)

Until you kill 10 bunkers you can't be host and make settings.

There should be a FAQ with hosting/modding references and options... or is there?
* Had a hard time finding on http://bunkerwars.net/forums/

Well that would explain why I couldn't adjust any settings when I hosted. That sucks. Everyone yelled at me because I "left it on random". It wasn't my fault...
Your game is seriously IMBA dude. Only units i really see win anymore is just tier 1 spammers (zergling + reaper, reaper zealot, etc etc). It's just too hard to compensate when people blow thier starting minerals on immediate spawn then rush to the middle and farm. If you get a colossus you can't even compete at all for the first 60 seconds at which time the person who paid for immediate spawn is already having their investment profit in the middle.
Yea, confirmation from Vanished or an assistant developer would be great, as I found this info in a forum discussion and only mentioned.

Hosting and usage information should be laid out nicely and I wouldn't mind doing it myself if I was sure it was accurate (Yet to kill 10)

***HINT HINT VANISHED (know your busy dude so as mentioned I would do the documentation

LOVE THIS NEW DISCOVERY OF GAME PLAY@!!!!
Questions or bug reports can be posted on the website at www.bunkerwars.net.
Not sure if there is another thread on this, but my search results via google did not lead me to any positive results.

It appears as though there is now lava in the center that sucks in all units on the map? I was wondering how one could prevent this.

It really seems like it favors those who go for upgrades over those who go for heroes.

ie, I used to be able to win by spending minerals on heroes and then using those to take out bases. Now, lava pit = all heroes die. Upgrades do not die. The one who goes for heroes has no chance.

So what's the deal with the lava pit? Is it possible to turn it off so it does not spawn or to prevent it from occurring?
02/16/2011 03:15 PMPosted by Vanished
Questions or bug reports can be posted on the website at www.bunkerwars.net.
bunker wars is fun to play
I think it would be really cool if you could add aberration as a zerg unit. (as seen in my photo :D)
06/20/2011 07:45 PMPosted by Sushigoose
I think it would be really cool if you could add aberration as a zerg unit. (as seen in my photo :D)

Sounds feasible in the future.

Attention! There will be a BWC Tournament the 12th of August on Friday. To enter, you simply need to meet in channel Bunker Wars. You will be invited into a game at 8:00 pm. There will be in game rewards. :)
niceeeeee
Necro much?
No necromancy here.
i remember this game but i can never find any1 who wants to play it i just sit in the lobby endlessly, which is why i dont play it now, and vanished Im afraid I AM HERE
Necro, I usually don't have much trouble in the evenings. There's a little fan base that joins often.
Bump.
I absolutely love the new features such as random bunker starting locations.

I plan on bringing my flist to your tourney games this friday, about half a dozen commits so far.

How I can play with my friend at your game and choose option.

All the time, we can't make choice. Why?
How do you get more than one type of unit? Some guy had HTs and thors.