Pillage, the Rising Star

General Discussion
I know there are already thousands of threads about this guy Pillage who has made it to rank 1 Grandmaster in a day with a drop hack, but I'm hoping that posting more and more threads will make Blizzard *#%@ing do something about it, cause right now this is just embarassing. Their ladder system's a joke.
I agree, it is quite the black eye to the community currently. I am sure Blizzard would rather find out how... and try to catch him, then worry about any rep at the moment.

Tho, they really should release a statement like any good sporting commision.

"We are currently aware of a member of the SC2 community who is reportedly abusing the ranking system. We are currently investigating this matter and will release a statement when this process has concluded."

Hire me Blizz, you need me!
It's been like a day since he drophacked into GM isn't it? The world hasn't ended and the ladder has not been brought to it's knees. Blizzard is busy implementing a new patch and once that's done they'll have time to deal with this individual.

This individual has affected 69 games. Considier how many games happen in a day on bnet and put it into perspective.
It's been like a day since he drophacked into GM isn't it? The world hasn't ended and the ladder has not been brought to it's knees. Blizzard is busy implementing a new patch and once that's done they'll have time to deal with this individual.

This individual has affected 69 games. Considier how many games happen in a day on bnet and put it into perspective.

It's ok to cheat the few, because of the many. That is Lox's perspective... (It's ok to cheat)

Must be an American thing.

69 games ;)

Is it really that hard to press a button? I mean there can't be anyone at Blizzard doubting he hacked,all it takes is checking his match history.

He didn't even try to look authentic.

Blizzard is a multi million dollar company, with staff who even monitor and moderate their forums.

How long/hard is it really to ban one person's account off of the ladder? 5 minutes of work, from a single employee, max. This should have been when the first thread about this was made...
I'm sure he'll get perma-banned if he hasn't already.

Blizzard is a multi million dollar company, with staff who even monitor and moderate their forums.

How long/hard is it really to ban one person's account off of the ladder? 5 minutes of work, from a single employee, max. This should have been when the first thread about this was made...
Which was yesterday, instead of this guy being banned, blizzard decided to delete the post. Blizzard is a joke.
Dude's going to be banned eventually. Chill out folks.
Well it is a big deal if your mmr is high enough to match these players.
And with this you've all learned a valuable lesson in the difference between a "hacker" and a person that "USES hacks". Hackers are generally intelligent, having written the code of the hacks themselves.

Most people, however, simply USE hacks... and like this gentleman Pillage, they usually fall into the category of imbecile.
And with this you've all learned a valuable lesson in the difference between a "hacker" and a person that "USES hacks". Hackers are generally intelligent, having written the code of the hacks themselves.

Most people, however, simply USE hacks... and like this gentleman Pillage, they usually fall into the category of imbecile.

This guy knows what he's talking about.
It wouldn't be such a big deal if this guy was gold or platinum, but the fact that he's in grandmaster means he's affecting the pros, which is extremely unfair. This just goes to show that blizzard really doesn't give a toss.

Speaking of giving a toss, let's give toss another nerf! :P
I'm posting here just to add to the 'total number of posts in a Pillage thread'.

Ban the guy. There is no excuse for this delay. BAN! NOW!
Blizzard is on it people it will only take 3 or 4 more months no need to panic.
I think he's just going for the fastest ban ever record.

Only one unit created in every game which lasts seconds.

Yeah he's on a mission. We should start a pool. (the kind that doesn't spawn things)
I agree, cause I'm totally getting paid for playing StarCraft and am a professional StarCraft player in the Grandmasters league and this totally affects me somehow.......
Damn, I miss like 2 days of sc2 and that kind of things happens :O