This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread#1(RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
I HAVE NO DICE
lol probe has been saved*


Dylan idley askes around if there is a pet store anywere near the bar.
MockingJay. I will give you a lin.
There is indeed, catalouge.
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
"You fools better go rescue that Probe thingy..." Joey says. The Larva are off doing fun larva things.
I WAS AFK!!!
thank you.


we did that already
i have no credits. i got beaten up and lost them in a dice game D=
ouch i still have mine... for now
What's a lin?

*Jay has been sitting bored in the corner of the bar, wondering where Vultureling went off to*
Yup. Joey stirs things up a bit. "Hey, guys..I hear a Medivac can take us..somewhere else." he says.
YOU MUST NOW VOTE TO STAY HERE, MOVE TO A NEW PLANET, FULL OF EXCITEMEnT!
Link..
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
Jay can stay, the Med will come later for her, if she chooses to save Vultureling. The larva teleport to jay.
1 vote to stay, 2 to move
HERE!
ill come
Hm...Jay mutters to self
Hey guys, have you seen Vultureling around here??
(what?)
Oh, i got a 1)
i havent seen him since the probe incident
Jay sees a vision of a place about 3 miles away. Easy running distance for the fit Jay.
i have to go guys ill catch up tomorrow
K..Bye! By tommarow, this SHOUld be a new thread. I'llg et a link the the first post.
Vultureling...are you here? Jay wonders
*Jay decides to go to the place she envisioned*
I'll be back guys
i need work... any jobs avalible joey?" Dylan askes hopin some1 was eves dropping and can help
Rollign a dice for you.
You get a job, 10/credits hour.
Jay got a 5, she fins him after about an hour of searching.
You see Vultureling's Body. He is barely breathing, and he is human. He has throwign knives in his hands. You also see many dead Roaches, and Baneling acid splattered everywhere...Mostly on him, though.
Okay, now i'm confused...)
i was looking for work.



PS plz dont leave this thread is great dun change it i like tit the way it is

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum