This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread#2(RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
SOMEBODY HELP ME!! IM STUCK IN THE CARGO HOLD! HELP! HELP!
Jay realized that there is a leak somewhere in the ship, and water is seeping in

Oh no..Jay says...I hope we don't drown now Vultureling...

Jay hears someone screaming in the cargo hold
Who are you? she yells, then goes over to pull a switch that opens up teh hold.
venom hears all of the psionic shouting and calling and decides to investigate. he floats out to the ocean and sees you guys stuck in the medivac
venom will save us! woot! IF he doesn't burn us...
If you do it majestically, I MAY just have to give you 10 credits.
venom help me blow the door open!

i move away from the door and start looking for a weaker hull portion
AHHH WATER HEPL! HELP! PLEASE HELP ME! AAAHHHHHH!!! IT"S UP TO MY CHEST!

Vultureling is breathing shallowly, desperately hoping Venom saves them... The pilot unloads many heavy things. We will stay afloat.
i unleash a psionic shockwave at the jammed door, and it bursts open. the cargo bay might be a problem however.... but he wont leave a protoss brethren behind
*the cargo door creaks open, to show Cultain's character (what are you by the way?) scrambling among the crates of supplies,

Well, at least some of the door levers work, Jay says

*(Plz can we all go rp??)
i move into the ship and start try to move vulture to shore
OPEN THE !@#$ CARGO HOLD !I"M GONNA DROWN YOU IDIOTS! YOU"RE NOT LISTENING TO ME! IT'S UP TO MY NECK! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!
Jay smiles Well, i guess water is a good cure for acid, She says, Swiming along with everyone
Vultureling points to Cultian's area, as he's lifted out. Vultureling swims, easily and freely.
we all meet up on shore with the larva and Prodyseuss
Ahh thats better. ( i'm adun a zealot)
05/14/2011 07:33 AMPosted by Mockingjay
the cargo door creaks open, to show Cultain's character (what are you by the way?) scrambling among the crates of supplies

We got you out smartie)
a DRAGOON! Everyone all goes back to the bar. Except for Vultureling. He stays in the reach of the waves (ahhhh, salt water.).
*unless you stay*
I'm at shore now hurry up! cause i'm waiting for you!