This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread#3(RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
05/17/2011 07:37 PMPosted by Mockingjay
Jay also grabs the Opal, deposititing it into her bag

Can't shoot at it, its in my bag
(I've got to go to bed, so in the morning i can expect a new forum?)
We arrive. You all see *roll*a few plants, some Zerglings to nomnmnom.
Yes. Bye, Jay. curses..we needed you. Along with everyone else in the bar.. (If one person lags...bad things can occur)
(dont worry I'll try to get on in the morning, :D
Good night everyone)
Steve, due to the open bar door, falls out of the bar and into an icy wasteland.

"What is going on... WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN?"

A zergling makes the mistake of attacking Steve.
The zergling was promptly reduced to a crisp.
You all need to find a home (I will rp as Jay, ok, Jay, you'll tag along with me, it's easier for all mah chars to be in the same group)

"Get out! I can't fund all you people!" Joey says.
"My fleet is ready? Good... But what now?"
Find a home.

Jay needs a solution. She can't carry Vultureling, but no one will help him. She looks at her Amulet, and it provides. Suddenly, a warphole opens.
Steve leaves, and burns through the ice until he finds a cave filled with khaydarin crystals. He decides it's good enough, and settles down for the night.
Jake jumps out with hudson and lands close to steve,

"Hey there"
"En taro Tassadar. I am Steve. Who are you?"
05/17/2011 07:47 PMPosted by you
Steve leaves, and burns through the ice until he finds a cave filled with khaydarin crystals. He decides it's good enough, and settles down for the night.

It works.
The wormhole leads to a snug, 3 room cave. Nothing in there, just a few crystals here and there. There is a tunnel to the surface. Jay sets Vultureling down. He is still asleep. She *roll* (15) I don't know what she does. 0_O
You know, this could make an awesome custom map.
"Jake the Dragoon my boy, mind if I bunk with you?"
05/17/2011 07:50 PMPosted by you
You know, this could make an awesome custom map.

Forum>all.
"I do not mind. As you know, I am Steve the dark archon. Have a seat."
TYO unborrows to find a pleasant surprise. By some magical powers, his base was completely phased into a new planet. An artic, snowy, cold planet, just the type TYO hates.
Jake continues to stand there (as he can not sit).

He then senses something...TYO! He then telepathically tell TYO of his current location...
Goodnight, all! I made no.4, look for it!
Steve senses something.

"Who is it that you are contacting?"
Finally, TYO receives a signal that Jake still lives. Burrow moving himself there, he takes a full 5 minutes before finally reaching a nice cozy cave. TYO pops out of the ground, surprising Jake and a Dark Archon.