Marine armor type

General Discussion
They should be made just biological instead of being both biological and light. Marines die too easily to banelings and hellions. Making them not light will make them more hardy and giant groups of them wouldn't die so easily to splash.
inb4 marine OP enough already

>.>
0/10
no

also, L2split marines
I +1 this suggestion lol.
3 guys have been trolled.
http://api.ning.com/files/snNCzw4wMFFqoc3-1Uca89IlgUVwpKYJzu21048ueZOu7DOWB8jSIPnsg-mIiDcCJlPupyluT-lC3JG4zuYN2fcstxJEkKwV/trollsinternet1.jpg
05/25/2011 09:50 AMPosted by Oldben
also, L2split marines

If I split them, they get picked up much more easily by phoenixes, and since they're light armor they die in about 3 shots. They'd be able to survive more phoenix shots if they were just biological and it would make them a more viable response.
How the hell do you have that many wins and are still in bronze? Portrait farmer much?
Portrait farmer?

Your allies are having problems doing marines all-in?

Getting fried by Hellions rush?

Getting Banelings counter your cheeses?
um, they have multi million dollar powered exo-suits on, and ridiculous future gats, not just biological.
5 guyz have been trolled now.
05/25/2011 09:57 AMPosted by JoeRaynor
How the hell do you have that many wins

Because I'm good
05/25/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Shakti
5 guyz have been trolled now.

We be trollin'
BACK, BACK I SAY. BACK TO UNDER THE BRIDGE FROM WHENCE YOU CAME
Yes i luv it, Tiktaalik is now officially the overlord of balance changes.

In the future we may need a PTR to test some of his incredible ideas, but this one is so good it will be inacted within the hour.
05/25/2011 10:09 AMPosted by Jamichaelvic
incredible

Thanks bro. I'm thinking of starting my own company that is contracted out to video game companies to balance their games
05/25/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Tiktaalik
incredible

Thanks bro. I'm thinking of starting my own company that is contracted out to video game companies to balance their games

Yes, good... good...

But first, you must slay dustin browder and david kim with a single falcon punch each to the dome, and then, ONLY THEN, can you balance sc2..

There can only be one, two is too many for balance....

>:/
05/25/2011 10:15 AMPosted by Jamichaelvic
There can only be one, two is too many for balance....

–noun
a state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.
zerglings too plz