You wake up...

Zerg Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Posted by DeeBo
medivac... score! :)

Medivac comes with 8 marines too!

not to mention a massive ship and a girl with only a upper torso and one arm.
That's not the biggest roach in my house ...
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgfZvy4opDOMGNMylXdqhjMUq4VFvp5QIsyV6-FD5wtTwy0kT1&t=1
neural parasite for world domination!

i would also quickly learn that **** was cheatin on me with all the other things living inside her.
Try not to fart, cuz that drone would build an extractor on me.
I would enjoy the rest of my sleep, and in the morning get this Fungal Growth checked out...
05/25/2011 04:13 AMPosted by Venari
Try not to fart, cuz that drone would build an extractor on me.

Epic.
05/24/2011 09:32 PMPosted by Lepicklez
Hope that hydralisks like me.

They are vary friendly creatures, the only downfall is you have to feed him Kittens... and Children... 4 time a day.
DT

I didn't notice.
Wake up next to a queen. Have her make a creep highway through my neighborhood. Slip N' Slide party.

Draw back is getting yelled at all the time to spawn more overlords.
Oh great, is that a creep tumor?

Enter Arnold. "IT'S NOT A TOOOMA!"

Happens every day.
nice...little...doggie...RUN
I'm going to ride my new broodlord around town like he was Falcor the luckdragon.
05/25/2011 12:53 PMPosted by Grommash
flip **** since theres a giant ass nydus worm in my bed somehow and i live on the 2nd floor

they can reach floating islands out in space stations. why don't they use nydus canals between planets?
05/25/2011 11:37 AMPosted by SithMyPants
Wake up next to a queen. Have her make a creep highway through my neighborhood. Slip N' Slide party.

Time to get some mud wrestling going on.
Its wierd, I swear I had a #!*@*in threeosome last night, and now there is a only a ball of energy with an animated suit of armour floating in it... and my arpartment looks like a bomb has hit it.