A lone Zealot.

Joeyray's Bar
Heres how it works, its similiar to the other guys "a ghost story" im going to write a story line then i will give you potions on what you would like to happen next, after a while, ill tally up the votes and then continue the story based on your votes.

You are a zealot, a tenacious, powerful warrior of the Protoss. You have had thousands of years of training, but you have never before seen combat, you have only heard of the Glory and Horrors of the battlefield. Finally, your time has come, you were called to battle and you and your brother's have been warped into a uncharted planet, recently colonized by Protoss forces. As appear on the otherside of the warp gate, the you discover the true terror of the Zerg.
An entire protoss encampment is being distroyed by the zerg, hundreds of them swarm over the building like a raging sea of teeth and claws. A few dozen protoss are still alive, but are in imediate peril, surrounded by zerg. As you and your brothers begin to charge, below you the ground is unheaved and zerg fly ouot of it in an unmerciful horde. In that instant most of your friends are consumed by the flood of flesh, you hear your closest friend scream out of pain, as well as rage and fear. Most of tehm are already dead, but there is still hope, no matter how small a glimmer it may be.
You and the other lucky few are left with a choice:

1.) Battle the Zerg and try to save as many as you can. Even if it may cost you your lives.

2.)Fall back to a reinforced position and continue your campign from there.

errr... 2?
ONE FOR HOOOOOOOONNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
2 :)

-Author of "A Ghost's Story"
LEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!
to the author, srry, i didn't see this thread when i created mine with the same name...
1....MY LIFE FOR AIURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
En Taro Tassadar! Comrades! rally to me! (2)
1, all the way, no regrets
2. No point in dying for an encampment.
1.) 4 votes / 2.) 5 votes

You feel the urge to rush into combat, the need to slay the Zerg, but your better judgement tells you to flee. You look around for an escape route. Zerg surround the entire area, but you see a road leading to the top of a hill, most of the zerg are coming from the surrondings of there, so it's you best bet.
You shout to your brethern (still shocked by this horrific sight) to follow you as you throw yourself into the Zerg blocking the road. Most of the were zerglings, so they were easily dispatched.
as you are nearing the top of the hill, you spot another Protoss base, but this one is heavily defended. You run faster as the thought of safety enters your mind.
You near the base, only 13 yards or so from the entrance, but your not yet within range of the Photon Cannons, so you not safe yet.
A tremor beneath your feet brings you to a halt. You heard about the Zerg burrowing beneath the ground, how they can brust out from underneath you and tear you apart, without ever standing a chance.
You brace youself fro what is about to come, Certain death? Mabye.
Chucks of dirt and rock fly out from behind you and you hear the screams of your bretheran.
You turn and see a Zerg of monstrous size slicing though the other zealots. Many of them are still alive, but not for long. It's back is turned to you, mabye you can deal some serious damage.

1> Attack the Ultralisk and help your Brothers <1
2> Leave them to die and run to the Base <2
2, "F YOU GUYS IMMA OUT AND LEAVE THE PHOTON CANNONS TO DO THE WORK"
2 GTFO GET SOME REINFOCMENTS AND LETUR DEFENSES KICK SOME ZERG ASS
1 SURROUND THE MONSTROSITY AND GIVE IT HOT PSI BLADES!!!!!

(wtf guys 3 zealots with proper micro can kill an ultralisk)
1 What Galvian said.
06/12/2011 04:50 AMPosted by darthbane
1 What Galvian said.

Finally another believer
One! I'm not some sort of scum! I shall help my protoss brethren!
My speed for the Protoss!
My Strength For Glory!
MY BLADES FOR HONOR!
MY LIFE FOR AIUR!
1 MACRO THEIR ASSES TO HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
06/12/2011 06:12 PMPosted by DoomerX
1 MACRO THEIR ASSES TO HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm dude it's micro xD