Photoshopping Emil Narud

Joeyray's Bar
I have been reading about how Emil Narud might be Samir Duran and got curious on how Narud would look if he was black.

So I started up Photoshop and gave Narud a color scheme similar to Duran.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee13/subzerokid99/blacknarudbrownhaircropped.jpg
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee13/subzerokid99/Comparison.jpg

So what did you think? Looks like Duran?
If you made him more black, he would look like Duran. I don't think that there is any debate whether or not it's Duran. The attempt to play with the name to "mask" his true identity was so incredibly not creative and obvious, that it is blatantly Duran. The whole game was poorly written (not saying it wasn't enjoyable - I enjoyed Green Lantern, but let's be real), right down to them trying to cover up Duran.
Theres a mission where Kerrigan says she sees through "this pathetic Dr. Narud charade".

Yup.
06/26/2011 12:19 PMPosted by TheYoungOne
"this pathetic Dr. Narud charade"

im pretty sure it was worded "i see through this pathetic charade dr. Naurd" but i dont remember. then she says "i know what the artifacts really are" this much i DO remember for a fact.
At this point i think it would be a bigger shock if DR.Narud WAS'NT Duran.
Narud= Duran backwards, I think its blizz just trying to poke some fun since there were alot of pro gamers in sc1 who had backwards names and even now that still happends. Idk maybe its a joke for a specific player, the game is littered with that kind of stuff like terrible terrible damage is from a pro caster
06/26/2011 06:44 PMPosted by jamesthing
im pretty sure it was worded "i see through this pathetic charade dr. Naurd" but i dont remember. then she says "i know what the artifacts really are" this much i DO remember for a fact.

I see through you Dr. Narud's, pathetic charade,
06/26/2011 06:44 PMPosted by jamesthing
"i know what the artifacts really are"