I'm getting tired of this Battle.net

General Discussion
(1) You cannot create your own private chat-rooms and moderate them.
(2) If anyone finds out your character code, they can spam you to death, there is no "appear offline" or anything else button. (EX: The people who streams on TL, you can ignore them. But with how many hundreds of people that PM you. It's inefficient.)
(3) I don't know whether it's battle.nets servers that are taking a dump, or the GeForce SC2 Pro-am tournament that is helping cause the crashes and lack of gaining ladder points.

But this crap is honestly unacceptable.
B.net 2.0 is a piece of ##%% in general. Sure Starcraft needed to be updated, but B.net 1.0 should have remained untouched except for graphic enhancement. Then again, Blizzard likes controlling its players, hence the decline in people playing the game. Really hope the new expansion fixes all of these issues that Blizzard keeps ignoring.
I mean, I type fairly fast, and one of the lesser, but still annoying things on battlnet is the amount of posts you can type before you get the "PLEASE WAIT BEFORE SENDING MORE MESSAGES" thus deleting everything I just typed and forcing me to wait to complete what I was saying. Also copy & pasting is bugged.

Perhaps only having that system for the Public chat rooms, and removing it for players who create their own private rooms, who can self-moderate them. That would solve a couple of issues.

I really feel like Blizzard is ignoring a majority of the suggestions players make, not all of our ideas are thoughtless and unfounded. Like that recent uproar over LiquidHuk and TLO sharing the account? It's over-extended BS like that, with little results or progress on what we want that is driving the opinion of SC2 handling in a negative direction.
this crap is totally unacceptable.. when it's coming from a multiple best seller games over the past 10-15 years..

I just don't understand how blizzard is thinking.. Sc2's E-sport is a few inches from dying !!! the koreans don't enjoy your *%!@ty balanced game....... and instead of working on balance or getting us a nice and working interface, your working on adding a 10$ change name option? where the !%!% is blizzard heading....... that's lame as !%!%

AND WHEN I !%!%ING TRY TO POST ON THE FORUMS IT SAYS YOU SWALLOWED A BUG? !%!% YOU ! RETARDED AS !%!% GAME

Panther: Character code #779.

I can now add you as a friend over and over again.

On a serious note What I find that B.net is lacking.
1.Chat support
2.Clan Support
3.Tournaments, both formal and informal. They were a lot of fun in WC3
4.Definitely a lot of bugs that need fixing
Only thing I don't enjoy about the new Battle.net is how slow it is.

Also the website bugs are so annoying.

I don't understand how this point issue hasn't been fixed yet. You would think something like this would be top priority.
ThatGuy: How did you find my character code? XD haha

I mean, I agree. When you get out of a game I can understand a lag, but just swapping from my Recent Matches played, to like the Ladder rankings for my profile, there is a significant delay and it's not on my part.

This point issue is the 2nd time it's happened now across a week, so I am willing to be generous and giving them time to fix this problem since I haven't seen this occur before. But if it becomes a persistent issue, I will be highly pissed.
Man , just remember the good old Wc3 b net , i mean , it was just perfect , we had chat , clan , tournament , the custom game setup was better , and , could u guys back LEVEL system on that piece of %@#! that u guys call Bnet 2.0 ? , well cya
06/27/2011 08:20 PMPosted by Panther

just click on someones name on the forums

I mean, I agree. When you get out of a game I can understand a lag, but just swapping from my Recent Matches played, to like the Ladder rankings for my profile, there is a significant delay and it's not on my part.

This point issue is the 2nd time it's happened now across a week, so I am willing to be generous and giving them time to fix this problem since I haven't seen this occur before. But if it becomes a persistent issue, I will be highly pissed.

Just click on the name, it gives you the character code
I don't get spammed. People don't come to my group's channel looking for trouble. Though there are some ways things can improve. One idea I've posted is that invites to a lobby or party are shown inside a new chat window and tab at the bottom rather than taking over your screen. The tab would give you the option to accept or decline. Also it would allow you direct communication with the person inviting you so you can verbally state a response to declining such as I'm about to get lunch or sorry not interested.

Another advancement would be secondary status markers. You can still pick to be available, busy, away as well as adding to that options to reject new party and game lobby invites (as two separate options that can be both be activated at the same time). That way if you're not really interested in a party or game with someone else, you can access these options.

But really I'm happy with how things work right now. Things will improve eventually. Not all things need to happen at once. Besides, we all agreed to the terms of service. We were not promised perfection or that we were owed anything. Blizzard works in their own time. Accept it.
I don't get spammed. People don't come to my group's channel looking for trouble. Though there are some ways things can improve. One idea I've posted is that invites to a lobby or party are shown inside a new chat window and tab at the bottom rather than taking over your screen. The tab would give you the option to accept or decline. Also it would allow you direct communication with the person inviting you so you can verbally state a response to declining such as I'm about to get lunch or sorry not interested.Another advancement would be secondary status markers. You can still pick to be available, busy, away as well as adding to that options to reject new party and game lobby invites (as two separate options that can be both be activated at the same time). That way if you're not really interested in a party or game with someone else, you can access these options.But really I'm happy with how things work right now. Things will improve eventually. Not all things need to happen at once. Besides, we all agreed to the terms of service. We were not promised perfection or that we were owed anything. Blizzard works in their own time. Accept it.

This, so much THIS!!!!
Lykos: Obviously you don't watch TeamLiquid streams, if you noticed Destiny, Incontrol get massive amounts of Random spams because everyone knows their ID's. Even with their status' set to busy, after they finish and come out from a game they a have a @%** ton of yellow messages filling their bottom bar. This is an improvement for people on a higher level of game play, you're in gold league. And I'm only in masters. I'm talking about the GM people that stream.

Just because Blizzard works on their own time, doesn't mean I have to accept @%**. If they want to make the community happy and continue to run a successful game. (Which, in any standard business model of course they want to do so) they would listen to us.

Telling me to just "deal with it" and wait for them to figure it out on their own is unacceptable.
06/27/2011 08:35 PMPosted by OurAllySucks

just click on someones name on the forums

/faceplam