Unable To Connect To B.Net

Technical Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE FUN!!!!

but yah a little annoying the servers are down in the middle of the afternoon.

its cool blizzard i still like you.
Jesus stop kissing blizzards !@#$%. Seriously, they need to step their game up to be a good business corporation. For them the game is business and money. For us its just a game to have fun but right now we can't have that fun due to some unforeseen difficulties, Tuesday maintenance they let us know in advance. But this one was never announced and was never planned. And to add on top of it, they don't even let us know what is up.
Can't play offline here either.

Cannot connect with Starter Edition error. Have full version.

Windows 7 64bit.

Enterprise network with no changes pre-error.

Reboot does not fix. Was playing when bnet went down.
"Go Outside"

Are you guys serious? I just want to play the game, summer vacation, raining all day...
this is a joke.
07/28/2011 02:18 PMPosted by ThrawN
this is a joke.

Indeed.
I just personally feel it's shoddy practice to perform an update/maintenance like this without any type of real estimate as to the duration of the down time.

In comparison, FINAL FANTASY XI, a very niche Japanese MMO always lists expected down times to the hour for both updates and emergency maintenance along with updates to the information should the expected duration of the down time be shortened or lengthened.

If they can do it, why can't Blizzard? Telling us things like "soon" almost 2 hours ago just doesn't cut it. I feel this is very unprofessional of them. I would find it much easier to remain a happy customer if we could be told in advance how long this process was estimated to take.

Thanks for reading.
Still down....
I just personally feel it's shoddy practice to perform an update/maintenance like this without any type of real estimate as to the duration of the down time.

In comparison, FINAL FANTASY XI, a very niche Japanese MMO always lists expected down times to the hour for both updates and emergency maintenance along with updates to the information should the expected duration of the down time be shortened or lengthened.

If they can do it, why can't Blizzard? Telling us things like "soon" almost 2 hours ago just doesn't cut it. I feel this is very unprofessional of them. I would find it much easier to remain a happy customer if we could be told in advance how long this process was estimated to take.

Thanks for reading.

Agreed
anyone heard anything ??
Yes, i just heard, SORRY YOU CANT PLAY
07/28/2011 02:32 PMPosted by MissingNo
Yes, i just heard, SORRY YOU CANT PLAY
K back to /B/ trololololololol
LOL look at the game screen they out the date and time 2:05 PDT what bull!@#$ ive been waiting more than that. We'll provide an update in 30 minutes LOL BLIZZARD
I don't get why it would randomly bug honestly, blizzard fix that :( <(^_^)>
07/28/2011 02:34 PMPosted by Villain
LOL look at the game screen they out the date and time 2:05 PDT what bull!@#$ ive been waiting more than that. We'll provide an update in 30 minutes LOL BLIZZARD

Patience is a virtue. One you apparently don't have.
2:05 PDT is 5:05 EST. Blizzard please dont lie like that it makes you seem like a big bad corporation trying to hide the truth from the "people" Just honest say something like since 1:05PM EST = 10:05 PDT
I think we all have patience we just want to play whenever we want or at least be WARNED when something like that happens,
It kinda frustrating you know, opening your computer trying to login and getting this error for 3hours, then it fixed but guess what, you haz a life and gotta go :S no sc2
07/28/2011 02:37 PMPosted by Villain
2:05 PDT is 5:05 EST. Blizzard please dont lie like that it makes you seem like a big bad corporation trying to hide the truth from the "people" Just honest say something like since 1:05PM EST = 10:05 PDT

itsaconspiracy.jpeg
07/28/2011 02:36 PMPosted by flunkorg

Patience is a virtue. One you apparently don't have.

Hey bro, I've been waiting for over 2 hours and i don't even know if it was even down before then. So i think i got a right to complain to blizzard trying to cover up their !@#$ing mistakes