To anyone who recieves this message...

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
It's me, why didn't you ask me ahead of time?
-The girl of your dreams.
And if anybody thinks the spectre's last post was a little dark, the guy's a psionically enhanced elite assassin. What did you expect? Baby rabbits?
Journal Entry #21

Well, looks like that Spectre is heading out, he didn't even take out my Scouting Drone...not a very good assassian if you ask me, I've seen Rookies do better than that...but anyway, I swear I've seen him before. He completely flattened some building, looked like a Cloneing Facility...but I wouldn't know...would I?

-Mark D.
Don't worry Ender. I don't need to kill you. You're already dead. What's left of your mind just hasn't figured it out yet.
Wait what? I'm fairly sure my APM counter attached to my Brain is at an all-time high, I would know if I was dead...I think...
(not a letter)
[PFC Becender]

It's 3 days before we head out, and I'm starting to become very edgey. there's only a 3 day window for that spectre to assassinate me before I'm 5000 light years away, and I've done everything I realisticly can to prepare for the eventual attack. I have long been able to treat my power armor as a second skin, and have been able to do my daily chorus with little to no akwardness, and even have been able to sleep comfortably in it. I've also started to bring my guass rifle wherever I go, bringing it with me to the breakfast table (the one for people in power armor, duh), and bringing it with me to the basement (the only place in my house where I can actually sleep in my power armor without crushing anything or setting something on fire from the reactor exhaust 'holes' [I call them holes since they don't protrude like pipes])

I wish the spectre would just attack me already. the suspence is killing me.
Maybe yes, maybe no. Or has it happened already? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Or not. :)
Awww... i was hoping my clones got a part in the series... well looks like im gonna have to make another character to provide sport for your spectre. Maybe a protoss...
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! The banshee claims to have posted.

It's me, why didn't you ask me ahead of time?
-The girl of your dreams.

Now since theres a nifty little picture right beside your messages doesn't that mean you guys have seen each other? HOORAY!!! SINCE SHE HASN'T SEEN YOU IN IRL THAT MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL HER AND YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED!!!

also isn't jay trying to kill her? so maybe not all your problems are solved.
Don't worry Doomer. The fun thing about clones is that they have a habit of coming back, even when they aren't wanted. After all, who knows how many facilities there were...

Besides, your 7th clone miraculously survived, because I liked him.

Okay people, seriously. I need name suggestions for our spectre and a title for the new thread, otherwise it probably won't happen. I'm liking Ender's suggestion of Moiraine for banshee girl's name.
How about you name your spectre gabriel
08/12/2011 07:35 AMPosted by Thundercrash
Okay people, seriously. I need name suggestions for our spectre and a title for the new thread, otherwise it probably won't happen. I'm liking Ender's suggestion of Moiraine for banshee girl's name.

Ima pro guys...a pro.
Don't worry Doomer. The fun thing about clones is that they have a habit of coming back, even when they aren't wanted. After all, who knows how many facilities there were...

Besides, your 7th clone miraculously survived, because I liked him.

dude, I already gave you a suggestion. it's 'To Kill, or Not to Kill?'
Hey, its the Marine down the block.

Ask her out and offer her a stim pack. We all know banshee pilots are all suffering withdrawal from it. And they make her hopped up too. 2 for one.

And then start talking to her.

-That Marine In The 276236th Division "Bunker Rush 12035"

P.S. BANNNEEEELLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wake up.

I am inside my tent. seems like everyone else of my research crew has already moved on. They must of found the spectre, i thought, and are now following him. I get out and pull out my console. it seems like the are far north of here, it seems. I go on to eat my breakfast.

I have my cup of tea and double check where they are. they seemed to have stopped. maybe Joey needs another rest. I begin to pack up my stuff when I hear a explosion in the distance. Wait, its a nuke. I turn around and find a nuke going off. Checking my console, I guess that the nuke went off too close to the team. I am lucky I have slept in.

"There's got to be a better way to collect samples", I muttered.
08/12/2011 04:55 PMPosted by Truth
"There's got to be a better way to collect samples"

XD
Journal Entry #22

This crusade is becoming extremely boring...the Spectre isn't that hard to follow...I hope he isn't trying, because I'm not. I have to make double-entries because I'm currently in the 'Horizon', that is my ship, it's a Viking Prototype with a Cloaking System, a High-grade Mining Laser, a Research Console, and some other interesting additions. My house is well protected with some gov't issued tech.

-Mark D.
ohhhh !@#$ ummm the banshee pilot is kinda my GF now soz
hmm reading the posts it looks like it'd be cool if you just made a new topic like you said.
For the spectre's name how about something simple like John... can i join in if you make a new topic for this?

*finishes typing in suggestion and loggs off computer, then proceeds to destroy everything in the room to make sure the spectre can't trace me*
The dark templar sat in the lounge that he mentally created in the warp space of his warp prism. It was one of the few things Doomerx had taught them in their journeys. Comfort. Humans certainly knew more of it then his brethren. But his new mission is not about comfort. It is about removing it. When he learned of his old friends death he could hardly believe it. He watched this spectre's slaughter from the shadows. He would never know he was there. And if he did he would not find the correct him. His shadows were everywhere, watching...