To anyone who recieves this message...

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8
Remember, your character will be subjected to extreme physical, mental, and emotional pain. Imagine putting Jay as the target of the same insanity that sent Moirana tunneling through the battle cruiser, times 100. What she went through after Shadow died will be like eating chocolate in comparison.
08/21/2011 04:59 PMPosted by Thundercrash
Remember, your character will be subjected to extreme physical, mental, and emotional pain. Imagine putting Jay as the target of the same insanity that sent Moirana tunneling through the battle cruiser, times 100. What she went through after Shadow died will be like eating chocolate in comparison.

That sounds awesome...except Mark would go crazy.
Basically I do not convert it efficiently, using your example, I drink some then leave the rest of the bottle to explode unexpectedly.
08/21/2011 05:01 PMPosted by Ender
That sounds awesome...except Mark would go crazy.

Simple. Short while into the fight, Gabriel and Zanon try to restrain Moirana, while Mark rescues Jay.

Zanon, that works. You would just need to choose some point in the fight to explode. May or may not survive.
kk
Roger. Guess I got to escape then.

Back to part 2?
Just so everyone knows, if we agree to do this, I intend to go completely sadistic on all of us. Jay would just be getting most of the pain. I also intend to make it so that people reading will be questioning Jay's continuing mental stability.
If there are any objections, speak now, or forever hold your peace, cuz once we get started I am not going to give crap who doesn't like it. Sadistic Thundercrash does not like to be held back.
And i'll be taking my notes :P
Are we all in agreement?
Meh...I agree.
The stars will witness our foolishness. LET IT BE SO!
08/21/2011 05:16 PMPosted by Cavyking
Blind fold yourself

Spoken like a true pro
Mockingjay? This whole thing hinges on you. If you refuse, then we will not do this, because without Jay, I can't set up this thing to the point where Gabriel, Mark, and Zanon can come in. Do you want to do this?
Jay says she is fine with it...
Oh, you talked to her? Him? I don't know......
Yeah I talked to Jay, she says its fine