Sc Bedtime Story, The 2nd night

Joeyray's Bar
Alright kids go to bed and i'll read you a bed time story.

Dad were 16

GET IN BED NOW YOU UNGRATEFUL FELONS!!! Now, where were we?

Zergy turned off his tv. He hates westerns. Roachy ran into his room and shouted "DUDE THEIR ON TO US!" and showed him a UNN recording.
They quickly dash out of the house to a hidden lair
Then they met with Zergy's girlfriend the queen at the spawning pool
and then they played Dance Dance Revolution and eat bacon with the queen
Sadly afterwards, the United nations supertank came in and murdered zergy's girlfriend, causeing him to have a complete spaz attack on the supertank, killing it with its spaziness
And then roachy EVOLVED INTO DA SUPA ROACHY
And DA SUPA ROACHY pwned all the protoss who were with the United nations supertank.
And then BOB showed up with his epic theme music
BOB took zergy and Da Suppa Roachy out for adventure somewhere off on a distant world.
And now raynor is wrestling the DV for the tv.
And then they drank some good ol' Creepshakes.

Dad how does those last 2 things relate to rest of the story?

WHOS TELLING THE STORY HUH? HUH? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!! NOW SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND ENJOY THIS STORY!!!

then a sqaud of female ghosts invade the bar and attack zergy, DA SUPAH ROACH, and BOB.

(BOOM HEADSHOT)

THEY GOT BOB!!!
NOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then zergy and supa roachy had to kill them, because party crashers WILL be dealt with accordingly
But Zergy fell in love with one of the Ghosts before they killed them, making her Zergy's new girlfriend, x3

(Sadly the rest died a horrible death of suffocating under DA SUPER ROACH"S big butt)
But DA SUPA ROACHY's butt was too big and a ghost shot his way out of his stomach after crawling inside. He then explained that he was to save the universe and so he was excused of all his crimes.

O yea. He also REVIVED YOU DAMN KIDS ENTHUSIASM!!!SMILE DAMN YOU!!! SMILE!!!

And then they went off on the mission...."TO SAVE....DA WORLDZ"! with an epic theme music
SUPER MEGA GIGA ROACHY (he came back to life with the power of friendship)
Den they went to char to have some mutawings...CANIBALS!!
Then Zergy's new Ghost girlfriend chocked and died on a mutawing.
BUT SHE WAS REVIVED BY ZERGY"S BFF MEDIC MAN!
But the medic man was eaten by Supa mega giga roachy
But medic man fell out of the hole in the stomach that the ghost had made

Continuity!

NOW YOU DAMN KIDS ARE TOO ENTUSIASTIC!! !@#$ AND HATE ME!!!

Then a nuke landed, and vaporized everything.
Then zergies show came back on after the commercial of the new movie, " Nukes: Flying Uber Banelings of DEATH!" He hated lame monster movies.
After that a giant noodle attacked zergy
"Woah, too many nuke noodles" he thought
So he went to the bathroom, and his toilet was clogged with fungal growths. Apparently a marine drop was trying to utilize his backdoor.
but then he sent supa mega giga roachy with a supa sledge to own the marines
The marines QQed about super mega giga roachy until blizzard nerfed him to oblivion.
then while supa mega giga roachy was nerfed the terrans sent the TERRATRON!!
Out of no where a thor comes and terrorizes the TERRATRON.
Then the Lost Viking came and said, "!@#$! You beat me to it"
...Then in the confusion Zergy, his hot ghost girlfriend, and Super epic giga awesome Roachy run out of there, running into....
An abandoned hut in the middle of the slums near...
Justin bieber's backyard!!
Then Justin Bieber came out. Zergy and Super Epic Roachy thought he was gay but Zergy's girlfriend thought he was cute and dated him. Zergy QQed to blizzard until they used THE BAN HAMMA on bieber to spend all of eternity in the dimension of sc*#!#d ideas with Zergy's ex-girlfriend

Since when S-C-R-A-P-P-E-D a cuss word?

SINCE I WANTED IT TO BE YA DAMN HOOLINGANS!!

ANd Zergy and his hot ghost girlfriend, Super Epic Giga Roachy go to their trailers as the director yells "CUT!" as the acting/movie was starting to get out of hand.
For no reason what so ever a Giant Infested Nyan Cat enters the room and.....
... Starts saying,"NYANNYANNYANNYAN!!!" while trying to eat the now-Nyan'ed brains..
The Nyan Cat explodes and Chuck Norris clones pop out of it for no reason what so ever.

They start to dance Thriller.
The director now mesmerized by the 'thrilling' chuck norris clones starts a cult. The cult centers around the fear of rainbows. The chuck norris clones are killed by a rainbow. The cult sky rockets and their televised meetings rake in more viewers then Koprulen Idol. Then the double rainbow comes it...
....Mind controls anyone around it with its awesomeness.
But! The Overmind realizes it can MC it back!... With.... FREE ZERG!!!
And then a mommaship vortexs us all, and a ghost nukes us right when e get out, but the vortex...
Ends up warping them to the remains of Auir where...
Zeratul is talking to dead people...
..but the dead people are looking at Zeratul weird cause he's talking about...
... the last time he went out and partied which is also when he got drunk and...
...hit on Artanis who...
...quickly fled to...
...char to..
...find his lost pet which is...
..a large Omegalisk...
...That eats bacon wrapped bacon balls wrapped in bacon zeratul realizes he has none so he...
...Feeds it a huge, epic, piece of...

Dad wtf is with all the dots

WHO IS LOOKING UP THE STORY ON THE INTERWEBS HUH HUH HUH!!!!

...bacon wrapped deep fried bacon stuffed 2 pound donut, SON!...
Then Zergy and Supa Epic Roachy say "WTF?!?!?" when they realize that.......
Supa Epic Roachy is a girl so...
Zergy pauses the game and stares at Super Epic Giga Roachy and...
...Super ecpic giga awesome Roachy stares back, with a WTF? kinda look on her face...
And then Zergy contijnues to stare...
..3 hours later...
...supa mega giga roachy decides to eat a piece of her own tail...
.then Zergy tackles her for no reason because...
...Adult Content *Censored for 2 1/2 hours accompanied by pervy sounds.*...
...zergy's girlfriend comes in...
...who was supposed to be in hell with Justin Beiber but came back cause she realized he's such a derp and....
...decided hell was a hella lot (cwhatidudthar) better then this dump and went back down and partied with kayne 'Gay fish' west before seeing previous mature contents...
Suddenly, dolphins
Zergy and Da supa roachy were watching 'Invader Zim'. Zergy tells Da Supa Roachy that it was a good thing he tackled her, because then she wouldn't have crapped the dvds with said tv show and they wouldn't have been watching it for the past 2 1/2 hours. When suddenly,

Dolphins...

Dolphins? Dad wtf r u srs?

RAGH!!!

OK OK WELL SHUT UP

... were on a show that came on the television which lead to...
...explosions of every shark
...in teh sector, makeing them an endangered species, endagering teh entire ecosystem of the universe...wait....they're just sharks....
..that can clone themselves to increase their numbers which...
...pandas..
..emerge from to eat all of the...
...bacon flavored nachos made by...
...Mister Ninja fish from a page er two ago.....
..who was lost to all time because of...
...kumquats...
.. which was a very puzzling item for him
...since that kumquats don't exist in starcraft 2...
or do they o.O he wonders yet again
But when he checks the invisable frige it was not in there (O_O)
But the chair was apple pie and he does not like apple pie. So he takes an apple... AND EATS IT!!!!
The t.v. shown as the next movie ended. They switch the t.v. off again cause there was another lame western. Again with the westerns!!!
Then they were all nuked.

THE END

Thats it?

Yes, now go to bed.

Are you for realz? A nuke just killed them all?

Yes

Dude no. Finish.

Son, your 16 shouldn't you be looking up %^-* instead of begging me to read you a bedtime story.

YOU MADE ME-

LISTEN TO THE STORY FAILURE AT LIFE!!!

BUT!!! they had the Supa hardened shield that works even on spell damage!!!
But! Upon rolling the dice the ghost that called down the nuke get +8 agility! Thus causing the nuke to evade the hardened shields!
But then upon rolling the for the new evasion roll, with the D100 die they evaded ALL INCOMING DAMAGE!!!
BUT THE GHOST HAD JUST EATEN NUKE NOODLES SO THE D1000 DIE ROLL IS NULL AND VOID!!
then he pulled out the EXPERIMENTAL MERK and SHOT STRAIGHT DOWN! and suicided
Then Jim Raynor comes in with a bottle of whisky and a pet raven and...
RAINBOW POOPING SPACE POPTART CATS WARPED IN EVERYWHERE...
Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan
...then Jim decided he hates flying cats and headshots them all, making a lovely pile of kitty corpses...
So he rips off the appendages and eats the poptart bodies.
...And then he barfs up the bodies and cooks them in the toaster cause their part poptart...

So how did you like it kids?

Worst. Bedtime story. EVER.

YOU LOVED IT ADMIT IT!!!
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
...what?

oh wait... fix'd
08/15/2011 04:50 PMPosted by wfawwer
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

What is this I don't even...
Hes making fun of how the last sentence was Admit you love it you mentally handicapped pplz. I was meaning it for ppl to view as the dad in the post to be talking to the kids but apparently he thought i meant the readers. I changed it to be more friendly.
08/15/2011 05:51 PMPosted by DoomerX
Hes making fun of how the last sentence was Admit you love it you mentally handicapped pplz.

Damn Straight
Reading it in whole makes it even better looking forward to helping with the next one of there shall be so.
And so....a new breed of ZOMBIE NYAN CATZ WERE BORN!
08/16/2011 06:03 AMPosted by Vultureling
And so....a new breed of ZOMBIE NYAN CATZ WERE BORN!

Trademark of the Awesome Duck Foundation
lol
Question? What happened on on the first night? Or is that another thread that I missed?
Ah yes it is somewhere in the forums called starcraft bedtime story. Its much shorter (source ended on 2nd page) but still pretty good.