Multiple NP for massive units?

General Discussion
I don't like NP in it's current form vs toss but It is a cool spell and they keep removing cool stuff. I'm against that. 3 np's for one massive sound fair?
wtf? Spend 300 mins and 450 gas just to np one colawlsus and then have the 3 infestors sniped? Might as well remove NP and give us something else.
No, neural parasite was overpowered and needed to be nerfed.
Massive units cost tons of money & time, you can't just expect to steal all of those away in a split second from a disgusting lame s h i t energy-based Lair-tech Zerg units called the "Imbafestor" and turn the tide of battle completely 360 degree around. I'm glad they have finally made this change and I hope it will carry on into the actual patch. Thanks Blizzard.
Massive units cost tons of money & time, you can't just expect to steal all of those away in a split second from a disgusting lame s h i t energy-based Lair-tech Zerg units called the "Imbafestor" and turn the tide of battle completely 360 degree around. I'm glad they have finally made this change and I hope it will carry on into the actual patch. Thanks Blizzard.

trololololol

trololololol

hehehehehehe
alright, then let infestors NP several smaller units like 3 or 4 at once
09/10/2011 01:16 AMPosted by QuantumWind
turn the tide of battle completely 360 degree around

lol?
09/10/2011 06:12 AMPosted by dainbramage
turn the tide of battle completely 360 degree around

lol?

someone didn't pass grade 6 math ;)
I think a better solution is to make NP an AOE spell. That way you can use it to take over like 4-5 tier 1 units.