Off Topic Dicussion
CPU TYPE:
Intel® Pentium® D CPU 3.20GHz
CPU SPEED:
3.22 GHz
SYSTEM MEMORY:
2.49 GB
VIDEO CARD MODEL:
Familia Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0)

Thats what I have. I know its crap, but I dont have the money for a fancy new pc, instead, im looking for any upgrades that can be made to at least get a decent fps (I run on 12-20 on low graphics and thats at the start of the game) in a 200 buck range.

Thanks!
Recommendation:

Get a new computer.

Even if you got a new graphics card, you are held back massively by your poor CPU (and won't perform all that much better once battles take place). You have to remember RTS games like SC II needs a good CPU to do well.
if getting a new PC isn't an option, Don't get anything above low end, It wont help much beyond that.

Something like a 6570/5570 or a GT520/430 is the the most i would stick with that processor.
Actually, Can you tell us what motherboard you have?
LGA 775 (PentiumD socket) supports Much newer dual cores. Like E6500 which would make a graphics card upgrade more feasible.
If you can save up more...about $500, you can get a pretty potent somputer built.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/diy-gaming-pc,2970.html

Its a build they did for $526 and for the money, its pretty good. If you catch the right sales, you might be able to get the price down a little.

Maybe even lower the video card to a Radeon 6770, thats about ~$50 savings.
This is what I do when I play, I think it helps. Go into Control Panel>System and Security>System>Performance Information and Tools (on the left)>Adjust Visual Tools, then hit Adjust for Best Performance and hit Apply.
I'm pretty sure it works, just switch back to regular when you're not playing.
Also play in Windowed (Fullscreen) Mode if you don't already.
Try playing at the lowest settings and doing what ShaggySham said.

"This is what I do when I play, I think it helps. Go into Control Panel>System and Security>System>Performance Information and Tools (on the left)>Adjust Visual Tools, then hit Adjust for Best Performance and hit Apply.
I'm pretty sure it works, just switch back to regular when you're not playing.
Also play in Windowed (Fullscreen) Mode if you don't already."
What about me? :o

CPU Type:
Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz
CPU Speed:
3.22 GHz
System Memory:
7.93 GB
Video Card Model:
NVIDIA GeForce GT 320
Video Card Memory:
3.96 GB

Also, let's say I get the best GPU and everything else. Would the CPU bottleneck for SC2? Or is it plenty for SC2?
CPU is plenty for SC2.

Graphics card needs upgrade.
Also me
Processor 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
HDD NVidia MCP79 AHCI

Thks
You are using a laptop and thus, you have no upgrade path.
Any info on my gateway?

Processor: AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-Core Processor
Speed: 2.20 GHz
Ram: 2.75 gb
NVidia GeForce 6150SE

Yes, its Vista, and yes it is extremely old, being from 2007, but it can still run Sc2 fairly well.
What would be the best part to upgrade, and could I get a link to a source to purchase it?
CPU, RAM, motherboard, and graphics card at minimum. You will also probably have to replace the case and power supply too.