Story-Jay the Ghost

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 17 18 19 24 Next
07/08/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Zanon
Spell check is unnecessary when your spelling is impeccable naturally.

Every one who knows how to spell every word in the English Language correctly raise their hand!
*Keeps hand down*

Without spell check, I would not have learned that remember is not spelled rember. (I am very smart, but spelling continues to defeat me daily) Hooray for spell check!
Go Firefox and Chrome for your amazing spell check capabilities.
I am loaded to the teeth with absolutely useless skills . . .
It's a gift.
I am loaded to the teeth with absolutely useless skills . . .
It's a gift.

I wish I even had that. Here are my skills: Doing something stupid on a daily basis. Being good at math. And being completely skilless.

Also, there will be a shameless bump here eventually.
Bluuuuuuuh.I dunno what I want to do, I'm split between two ideas at the moment.

Right now I'm thinking I'll do one more chapter of Shadow, and then wen we jump back to Jay (or possibly Charles), I may skip it one year into the future for them. Jay would be sixteen, probably nearing seventeen when she'd be able to enlist and officially be part of the Dominon Army, (Which will be exciting, I am already starting to play a handful of missions I may send her on).

But I'm also torn to just keep time as it is, and skip it only by weeks and months as I have been doing. Something tells me this could be good or bad-if I run out of things to write about her training wise, I'll have to do the time skip anyway, but I'm thinking if I do the time skip now, I can always infer occurances that happened in her earlier training prior to where I'd tell her story in time.

I'm going to think about this a bit more before I post next, but I can just about assure another Shadow chapter coming up.
Whatever you choose, as long as it was good enough for the Jay seal of approval, I'm happy.
Draconus, are you going to start worshiping MockingJay now?
07/10/2012 10:18 AMPosted by ShadowFury
Draconus, are you going to start worshiping MockingJay now?

Isn't everyone already almost to that point?
I barely know the person because I really don't know the person, but the writing is amazing.
Hey! *raises arms defensively* I like the girl's writing. What else can I say, besides my being someone who appreciates having something good to read every now and again?
Wait. Interruption.

She may be 14 physically, but chronologically she has missed out on a lot of training.
Yes, I realize this, but

A-Jay had always managed to stay ahead of those at her training level
B-Some people who are at her training level came at the sametime. Yes, it does make a difference to come to the facility younger, but that also means you cant start heavy training until you are old enough/strong enough to handle the courses
C-Deadeye-even as the !@# he is-is actually helping her to get better. She's actually doing beyond great at this point, because Deadeye is one of the most elite ghost out there (at least rp-wise, Deadeye is actually another person's character from the cloaked love rp I might add, though I don't remember who's...). If Jay can at the very least keep up with his courses, she'd be already way beyond what those of her age level could do.

She's making her way there, but it also seems pointless at the same time-she was so used to Natalia and being her practical equal, and now there's Deadeye with his a$$hattery and shaz nearly beating her to a pulp every lesson-even though she gets closer to beating him with each dayshe trains with him, it will still take a long time for her to actually Beat him in a training session.

She sees this as her getting worse than before, when actually-she's getting even better than what she would than what she ever would have if Natalia had kept training her.

So there's a very long and uneeded explanation for that interruption that probably just revealed half my training session plotline!

ENJOY! XD
It's cool. It's not like the foreshadowing wasn't there in the first place. Saw it a mile off.
07/11/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Mockingjay
Deadeye is actually another person's character from the cloaked love rp

I made a character sheet of all the people in cloaked love when I first joined because there were so many characters.

I never threw it out. Since I cleaned my room recently, I know where everything is!
I knew that useless tsheet would have something other than sentimental value!

James (Jack Deadeye) was a Special Ops ghost, and the character of SitNDucks.
Thanks for the explanation... now I can sit back and enjoy, my logical side satisfied.
07/12/2012 06:47 AMPosted by KnarledOne
Thanks for the explanation... now I can sit back and enjoy, my logical side satisfied.
You have a logical side? I thought that only Nait, Zanon, Wfawwer and maybe Nick had a logical side.
And me! My logical side isn't easily sated, and only comes out to feed and possibly decapitate helpless logic-less fools.
07/12/2012 08:53 AMPosted by ShadowFury
You have a logical side? I thought that only Nait, Zanon, and maybe Nick had a logical side.

You have talked with Wfawwer before, right?
Crap. I forgot wfawwer. I have to change it quickly! Before I am nagged for minutes on end!
07/13/2012 10:07 AMPosted by ShadowFury
Crap. I forgot wfawwer. I have to change it quickly! Before I am nagged for minutes on end!
Don't worry wfawwer is in Europe.
Oh thank you!