Mr. Bill

General Discussion
The game is simple, your job is to try and kill Mr.Bill. However, the person that posts next has to try to save him.

Now let's begin: Mr.Bill is on a boat.
09/14/2011 02:01 PMPosted by CrazedNight
Mr. Bill falls off and drowns.

a friendly dolphin swims by and picks him out of the water and they swim away
The entire universe implodes and sucks in all other dimensions becoming nothing where not even the vacuum of space exists and poor Bill has ceased to exist, as with everything else as all his molecules and atoms have disintegrated into nothing.
Mr.Bill uses respwan, it's super effective!
Mr. Bill uses his vortex manipulator to go back in time and prevent his incineration, and to go visit the White House.
damnit ninja'd

Mr. Bill is hit by a car on his way to the white house
damnit ninja'd

Mr. Bill is hit by a car on his way to the white house

The Secret Service snipe the guy in the car and Mr Bill is brought back thanks to the world's most advanced Medical Sciences
All of Mr. Bill's internal organs melt from a rare genetic disorder.
Medics gives him new organs
Zoey helps Bill up from hanging off the building...then throws a molotov at all 3 tanks, and kites them til they dead
09/14/2011 02:41 PMPosted by CrazedNight
Zoey helps Bill up from hanging off the building...then throws a molotov at all 3 tanks, and kites them til they dead

3 more tanks appear and siege mode so they can't be kited.

Wrong tanks :P

Louis and Francis get on the Turrets and pump the Tanks full of lead

Wrong tanks :P

Louis and Francis get on the Turrets and pump the Tanks full of lead
if he did know what it means i would rate his a 9/10 because i imagined L4d tanks in seige mode and loled
oh... and a spitter spits underneath bill on the floor so he can't be revived

The spitter.... DOESN'T EXIST!
09/14/2011 02:44 PMPosted by kittycrusher
if he did know what it means i would rate his a 9/10 because i imagined L4d tanks in seige mode and loled

That would be epic

09/14/2011 02:44 PMPosted by kittycrusher

Karma Charger does not approve of picking on the elderly!

Karma Charger charges Spitter before Spitter spits and lets the other survivors revive Bill
09/14/2011 02:46 PMPosted by XSliceNDiceX

That would be epic

Karma Charger does not approve of picking on the elderly!

Karma Charger charges Spitter before Spitter spits and lets the other survivors revive Bill

bill gets pulled by a smoker right as zoey francis and louis go past a 'point of no return'