Cool death animations

General Discussion
If blizzard ever added additional/alternative death animations, either as an option available from the beginning or as mini purchases, what would you want to see? My personal list:

-Marines, zerglings, zealots, and other small sized units are cut into little piles of limbs and appendages when hit by colossi beams

-Mobile, quick air units such as vikings, phoenixes and mutalisks spiral out of control either into the ground or a fiery explosion when they die

-Colossi's legs go out from under them causing them to collapse and crush themselves when killed by ground units

-When nukes fall, surrounding units instead of being instantly incinerated, are thrown high in the air and fall back down as burnt out husks, so that when you nuked something, piles of flailing dead units land everywhere

-Dark Templars slit their victims throats or stab them in the back, as oppposed to simply cutting them in half. I dunno, seems more stealthy imo
-Computers blow up nation wide
09/15/2011 05:22 PMPosted by Ironman
-When nukes fall, surrounding units instead of being instantly incinerated, are thrown high in the air and fall back down as burnt out husks, so that when you nuked something, piles of flailing dead units land everywhere

Actually, in real life, nukes would instantly vaporize the surrounding area. Maybe there could be a slightly blinding flash, and all units killed would just disappear.
09/15/2011 05:22 PMPosted by Ironman
-Marines, zerglings, zealots, and other small sized units are cut into little piles of limbs and appendages when hit by colossi beams

that makes no sense
There are plenty of cool animations that are rare like when sometimes when a marine gets cut up he runs around like a chicken without a head (in his case no upper body)
09/15/2011 05:27 PMPosted by xoxin
that makes no sense

Good point.

I think Motherships should have some sort of mini-black hole consume their husks when they die (just an animation, it won't affect nearby units).
When a Carrier dies and it's interceptors die, the interceptors shouldn't just blow up. They should go out of control and crash into things (dealing no damage of course).
09/15/2011 05:39 PMPosted by Xenomorph
DTs DO cut their victims in half/pieces. I think they do all right on death animations without pushing the computers too far. Remember that some people play this game on very low.

Couldn't you turn on/off death animations? Cuz that would be useful.

Anyways, I was thinking that units killed by Stalkers and Immortals should have some sort of disintegration effect, where parts of them just seem to be blown away like dust.