10Terran, 5Zerg, 1Protoss on GSL

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
09/29/2011 07:37 AMPosted by Khobai
Let me tell you the true facts of whats going on here, Protoss copied the suicide toss way to much ( MC) and is now paying the price for it, he always did really risky all in strategys and now they have been figured out. Thats what happens to all in players. The new talent (JYP, Sage, Hero, Tails) will show you folks how to play proper protoss soon, so instead of jumping the bandwagon pretending as if balance is really the reason you loose you games when the matchmaker aims for 50% regardless,start copying those new protoss guys, because this is a new era of protoss play incoming, the ones that cant adapt will be left behind.

Except MC has won GSL... twice. I think I put way more stock in how MC plays than those other clowns.

You mean the clowns that are not stuck in Code B with MC? lol
Check the top 25 of korean GM. 16 terran, 2 zerg, 6 protoss. Terran is starcraft with training wheels.
this always seems to happen in the tournament play because there is so much money on the line.. the Koreans spend all day working on their cheese to make a living and then it spreads like a fever through b net afterwards. i remember years ago i was soo pumped to watch wc3 wcg and the keyboard huggers all built mass AOW push what a joke this kind of !@#$ is what keeps esports in the basement (p.s. Warcraft 2 still the most balanced game blizzard ever made)
09/28/2011 12:25 PMPosted by Brendonious

Haven't watched for a long time, now go back to the kids table and don't interrupt again.

Anybody with a name IronMike has to be like 10.

I'm 25, what my age and nickname has to do with the discussion ?
09/29/2011 01:40 PMPosted by DaZeD
I'm sorry that pro-protoss players are terribad at playing their race?

if every1 is bad at playing a race then the race is bad (because the only way to determine if a race is good or bad is to compare what players of one race do against players of another race)
if the race is bad its underpowered
if the race is underpowered it should be buffed

09/29/2011 01:40 PMPosted by DaZeD
I'm sorry that pro-protoss players are terribad at playing their race?

Yeah it's a shame protoss players suddenly and simultaneously got bad at playing their race.

There is no other alternative to that scenario in your mind is there?

Seriously... ever heard of Mr. "Iron Mike" Tyson?
Guess not

Thx man, I'm an amateur boxing so you obviously get it where my nickname come from, this guy main sport is mouse lifting, so i'm not surprised at his comment :o)

Seriously... ever heard of Mr. "Iron Mike" Tyson?
Guess not

Thx man, I'm an amateur boxing so you obviously get it where my nickname come from, this guy main sport is mouse lifting, so i'm not surprised at his comment :o)

Don't be so humble Mike Tyson, I think you're the best

You sir, obviously aren't old enough to know who "Iron" Mike Tyson is. Pretty sure he's older than 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtIqrg2u0do

09/28/2011 10:49 PMPosted by PETAVER
T is to versatile.. thats why they are the best... not necessarily op but they have advantages. Marines are good too..

Almost my exact thoughts, I still believe the best player will always win, but the advantage goes to terran always due to it's huge variety of strats and more versatile units.

Owwwww come on, i'm old now :o)
09/28/2011 07:36 AMPosted by IronMike
Don't watch GSL then

Haven't watched for a long time, now go back to the kids table and don't interrupt again.

Haha, nailed it.
toss needs to get better, cant believe after patch where u guys got sum buffs u manage to qq even more... >.>
noob question, why aren't there any random?

rules? not worth it?

There's no advantage to playing random at that level, and it's significantly harder to learn all the timings.

Once you start playing for money, people begin to specialize.

Thnx, even tho I think it will be awsome if someone get to the top in random.
Regardless as to what the best mirror is(in which case terran are always the most versatile due to 99% of their units being combat capable(even scv's lul)) that's not the point.

No one prefers a mirror match of any type over an actual race vs race matchup. Something should be done so there is some type of minor balance in numbers in race.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=270397

BTW. ForGG a Starcraft 1 Brood War player with a better professional record than even MVP in Brood War officially joined oGs today (or yesterday?)

Prepare for even more Terran GSL dominance once this guy enters into the professional SC2 scene.
have an issue? grab a tissue

Owwwww come on, i'm old now :o)

He was actually funny at the Sheen Roast too. Clearly hi as a kite but still very funny.