Stephano vs. StC

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9
DAMMIT I MISSED THE SET

Quick summary how did stephano win please??

50+ banelings
10/09/2011 07:04 PMPosted by Skeltons
Nestea is a small kid compared to Stephano :O

Lol. Get real.
No surprise there.

A Zerg(overpowered race) goes through a bracket against no name people after getting previously 2-0'd by TSLalive his first match(a person who has been doing absolutely terrible).

If Zerg is overpowered than how come since beta Terran has had beyond a doubt a higher win rate across the board? Why is it that the GSL is completely Terran dominated with almost no Protoss to be seen? I don't get why people can say Zerg is overpowered when all of the statistics say Terran is.
No surprise there.

A Zerg(overpowered race) goes through a bracket against no name people after getting previously 2-0'd by TSLalive his first match(a person who has been doing absolutely terrible).

Wow your an idiot. Zerg definitely isnt OP in any game in which Marines exist.

Also I dont think the players he beat were nobodies. He beat Huk and Boxer in the Pool Play and he beat Kiwikaki, Violet(Former Code S Zerg), and Inori who tore it up at the tournament
No surprise there.

If Zerg is overpowered than how come since beta Terran has had beyond a doubt a higher win rate across the board? Why is it that the GSL is completely Terran dominated with almost no Protoss to be seen? I don't get why people can say Zerg is overpowered when all of the statistics say Terran is.

becuz they ignorant...NOOO BLANKET!! thatz ignorant
WOW look at all the QQ from terran lmao.... i love these terran tears.. oh look zerg is clearly out playing there opponents, look at other tourneys where terran crush.. and yes i feel bad for toss in pvt ... some of these zerg players are clearly out playing the rest soo sayyyy all u want the ZERS OP QQ but stats will show terran crushs most of the time vs toss and zerg..
DAMMIT I MISSED THE SET

Heavy roach ling aggression, stc didn't wall off completely(for some reason it puzzeles me) taking ton of damage. Then lost an army without inflicting any damage.

Now come the idiot terrans crying imba lol.
These balance QQ's are sooo stupid. They just ruin the game and ruin esports...lol Turns a good game into a bad one, but there's always that "one guy" that screams imba.
10/09/2011 07:14 PMPosted by Isrx

same reason every else does? lol
10/09/2011 07:26 PMPosted by Magnijung

same reason every else does? lol

Every race has them, some are just louder lol.
No surprise there.

Higher winrate according to what? SC2Statistics which just added smoothing to their graphs? You understand how skewed that becomes? Look at their previous graphs, for example in Korea specifically last month(September) - which doesn't have smoothing added. They had a 52-53% WLR over Terran and a 59% WLR over Protoss.

No surprise there.

Also I dont think the players he beat were nobodies. He beat Huk and Boxer in the Pool Play and he beat Kiwikaki, Violet(Former Code S Zerg), and Inori who tore it up at the tournament

Boxer went 0-3 in pool play. While once the best Terran in the world, he needs to retire. He's not doing well whatsoever. While Huk is one of NA's best Protoss, he's nothing compared to Koreans. There's a reason he gets knocked out every GSL and stays in by a stroke of luck in up and down. Kiwikaki, great for NA, !@#$ compared to even Protoss such as WhiteRa. Violet... Former Code S Zerg - and exactly that. That's like bragging about Fruitdealer because he won a GSL in %^-*ing Beta.
Stephano really is on fire on this tournament...
My god, I must be dreaming! Are terran complaining about how they are UP now? And about how they were addapting but now can't because they were nerfed too much? *faints*
(1 hr later) Ok, really, first 90% of terran say l2p and now we get the same bull(moo) that we were getting from other races? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you people who qq that 1 race is more OP then other w.o. evidence or understanding of concept!!
how are people ripping on the terran when he was CONSTANTLY ahead in harvesters and bases and still almost loses to the zerg.

People who are saying "lol make ghosts" have no freaking clue

MOAR MARINEZ

Higher winrate according to what? SC2Statistics which just added smoothing to their graphs? You understand how skewed that becomes? Look at their previous graphs, for example in Korea specifically last month(September) - which doesn't have smoothing added. They had a 52-53% WLR over Terran and a 59% WLR over Protoss.

Boxer went 0-3 in pool play. While once the best Terran in the world, he needs to retire. He's not doing well whatsoever. While Huk is one of NA's best Protoss, he's nothing compared to Koreans. There's a reason he gets knocked out every GSL and stays in by a stroke of luck in up and down. Kiwikaki, great for NA, !@#$ compared to even Protoss such as WhiteRa. Violet... Former Code S Zerg - and exactly that. That's like bragging about Fruitdealer because he won a GSL in %^-*ing Beta.

TERRAN IS UP? tell that to white ra mc hero huk and all the protoss players that have yet to beat a terran. past 4 milgs were TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTvsTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT lolololllololollolo i am laughing so hard at you right now lfhfhfrnshjrf.
DAMMIT I MISSED THE SET

He played zerg.

One of the other two races won a game versus Terran? OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!
It is pretty simple: don't base balance off of one tournament, especially one that lacks the vast majority of korean talent. If Zerg start tearing it up in the GSL more than one tournament in a row, let me know. The koreans he beat haven't exactly had time to study Stephano and his play style probably caught them off guard. Notice how StC completely dominated him in game 3 only to just be way too greedy in game 4 because he just assumed that Stephano couldn't possibly change his style. Consistent tournament results between the best players in the world are the only way to talk about balance. One tournament and one series does not count as imbalance. It is also pathetic to hear the same people who snear at legitimate imbalance claims by other races over the past year start whining like 2 year olds the minute they don't automatically win a tournament because it must mean their race sucks.