Official New Zerg Unit HoTS!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 22 Next
10/10/2011 09:31 AMPosted by VGMAN
I believe that its special power is to stand in front of powerful lighting so as to always keep itself back lit, appearing dark against a well-lit backdrop.

So basically, we are getting an anti-cloaked unit?

I think he’s saying camouflage. It’s ability is to stand in front of light so to keep “itself” back lit appearing “dark” against a well lit backdrop. Essentially saying that he will appear dark or camouflaged in a well lit area.
Messed around with it in image editor... it indeed does have a layer of blackness covering the tint job. You can pretty much see what there is to see in the original image. Sorry that I don't have a place to post what I got but it really isn't much.
It is a roach morph with a decent aa attack, idk about ground.
10/10/2011 09:55 AMPosted by FulMTLjacket
Im at work can you post a non facebook link?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/320857_10150421759727457_178337772456_10545582_1426011957_n.jpg

this should work.
It looks like some sort of pokemon
Looks like a siege-style unit, probably evolved from roach or hydra.

Despite sounding like the lurker, it probably isn't the lurker, but fills a similar role.
I tell you what… if this thing shoots banelings, I’m probably changing races..lol because that would just be sick.
Well baneling head reminds me of a hydralisk head, so...
10/10/2011 09:31 AMPosted by VGMAN

basically we're getting a crippled hydralisk with an umbrella
Anyone else half expect to see the lurker? This new one looks so bad !@# though.
Whatever it is, it's probably a big infestment.

I think he’s saying camouflage. It’s ability is to stand in front of light so to keep “itself” back lit appearing “dark” against a well lit backdrop. Essentially saying that he will appear dark or camouflaged in a well lit area.

I know he's simply talking about the image. A bright light shining on the back of the subject which is backlighting it and a background that is well lit. Try not reading into every blue post.
You’re probably right.
IT'S PIKACHU!!!!

no seriously i don't think is the lurker why ,because the hydras are to expensive to morph
10/10/2011 09:10 AMPosted by Moldy
the head reminds me of a hydralisk head, probably a hydra morph

awsome. we got the lurker replecement.

high five anyone?
10/10/2011 10:29 AMPosted by Gnome
IT'S PIKACHU!!!!

Nope, IT'S PARASECT!!!!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wTd4n9zSLpM/TY99guJQxkI/AAAAAAAAA-A/yhBij25XuU0/s1600/evolution019-copy.gif

it's a bunkerlisk.

it burrows and its !@#-shield stays above ground and acts like a bunker and continues attacking