need help with strategy.

General Discussion
how do u counter a 1 gate expand i can never 111 expand because il just be to behind if i try to 1 rax expand i get hit with a 4 gate timing 3 rax is the same thing idk what to do any tips plz?!
    1-1-1.
    10/12/2011 04:58 PMPosted by iMoDoomerX
    1-1-1.

ur an idiot because by the time i get my expansion out the protoss can take a third or mass gates and just finish me
    1-1-1 doesn't involve an expand.

It involves ignoring your expand and killing him early.
    10/12/2011 04:59 PMPosted by Bridic
    1-1-1.

ur an idiot because by the time i get my expansion out the protoss can take a third or mass gates and just finish me

Hmmm ok, how this,

1-1-1 (expansion?your doing it wrong bro,)
    1 gate expand? Brah...terran has this unit called the Marine. When you get a lot of them vs a player who is $400 in debt for the first 5-10min of a game, you auto-won.

I know...it's pretty tough beating Protoss as Terran, but unfortunately it's a cross Terran players must bear...
    wow you guys are !@#$ing morons that cant read and obviously dont know how the 1 gate expand %^-*ing works http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/1_Gate_FE_(vs._Terran) read up on it retard and its not 1 1 1 all in noob its a 3 1 1 learn ur !@#$ing builds
    this is !@#$ing pointless i dont see any help coming especially when its from noobs under masters
    OP is proof positive that you don't have to be smart to get into masters, you only have to be terran.
    Saying people are stupid while knowing 1 build. Could only be terran.
    10/12/2011 06:00 PMPosted by Starion
    OP is proof positive that you don't have to be smart to get into masters, you only have to be terran.

10/12/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Spyder
    Saying people are stupid while knowing 1 build. Could only be terran.
    so i guess no one knows any strategy
    1rax expand

2rax expand

could even just 3-4rax all in them, seriously doubt they would be able to hold it.
    3 rax all in is easy to hold especially with stalker micro
    1rax expand can hold vs 4gate.

build a bunker.
    I would imagine a 2rax FE.