GG SON

Protoss Discussion
Go HuK.
Was weird seeing PvP in final match. Gratz to both.
did that really just happen...
soooo sad. Was MC even trying?

Probably didnt care as much as getting his code s spot back.
yeah...kinda figured. Still though, that was probably the worst pro series I've seen :(
I normally dislike HuK a great deal, but considering how much I @#$ING DESPISE THAT STUPID @#$% MC... Yay HuK! Gj broski.
10/16/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Velix
I normally dislike HuK a great deal, but considering how much I @#$ING DESPISE THAT STUPID @#$% MC... Yay HuK! Gj broski.

IdrA fanboi. Umad bro?
10/16/2011 05:46 PMPosted by HungryGeKo
yeah...kinda figured. Still though, that was probably the worst pro series I've seen :(

"PvP"
what was the final score?
10/16/2011 06:01 PMPosted by Havoc

like 4-1
10/16/2011 06:06 PMPosted by Pylo

like 4-1

he got owned bad :P
two toss in finals? nerf toss please. pylons are op
10/16/2011 05:47 PMPosted by NonSequitur

IdrA fanboi. Umad bro?

You're in the gold league. Umad bro?
I normally dislike HuK a great deal

???

Seriously, how? He is seriously one of the nicest SC2 pros out there. Other than beating Idra like a drum, what has he ever done?

I think zerg, deep down, are sort of pouty that their spiritual leader is a whiny Idra, and protoss' are Huk and WhiteRa...

No. Not on the second game anyway

Lol. Do you have a legitimate reason to dislike him? Because he's protoss?

I mean, I understand, I usually hate nice, calm, kind-hearted people with a blazing passion.
10/17/2011 02:54 PMPosted by RipeBanana
I mean, I understand, I usually hate nice, calm, kind-hearted people with a blazing passion.

Idra LOL he ragequit an entire country.
10/17/2011 03:44 PMPosted by Dryhumper
huk seems a little arrogant sometimes. its really not nice to call pro players a joke right to their faces on live streams. now whitera you just can't @#!@# with

That's why I love Idra. He never does stuff like that ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPEu_Z4Lm18
10/17/2011 01:46 PMPosted by fluffy
I think zerg, deep down, are sort of pouty that their spiritual leader is a whiny Idra, and protoss' are Huk and WhiteRa...