Blink Stalkers are overpowered against zerg

Protoss Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Please remove them from the game.

Not only are they ridiculously strong in builds like a 3gblink allin, in which is impossible to stop because they never die and keep building up until they kill you, but after a big battle late game they are so mobile and so spammable and kill your bases before you can remax.

Also, you can utilize blink mothership base snipes, or just straight up blink out, its so BS and I can't do anything.
Stupid bronze players.
10/17/2011 02:38 PMPosted by Rubix
Stupid bronze players.

umadbro?

Sorry you can't do anything but insult me personally, you havn't shown any proof against my arguement.
Protoss are also pretty weak to early harassment, because EVERYTHING TAKES SO LONG. Plus, it's easy to exploit the weaknesses of Protoss, because all tech paths are so far apart. Burrow Infestors against a Toss going air. They'd need to build a Robo Facility and then an Observer before they could kill the Infestors, which you could win the game by then.

Try actually thinking about other things before you complain about something that's completely balanced. They nerfed the research time. It has a cooldown. Stalkers are NOT cost effective at all, and Blink makes them SLIGHTLY more worth it. Next, you'll be complaining about Probes because their DPS is better than Stalkers.

Zerg is more of a problem than Protoss, seeing as it's the weakest race in the game.
10/17/2011 02:41 PMPosted by FatE
Stupid bronze players.

umadbro?

Sorry you can't do anything but insult me personally, you havn't shown any proof against my arguement.

Brother why do you not spell words correctly? Are you mad brother?

Protoss are also pretty weak to early harassment, because EVERYTHING TAKES SO LONG. Plus, it's easy to exploit the weaknesses of Protoss, because all tech paths are so far apart. Burrow Infestors against a Toss going air. They'd need to build a Robo Facility and then an Observer before they could kill the Infestors, which you could win the game by then.

Try actually thinking about other things before you complain about something that's completely balanced. They nerfed the research time. It has a cooldown. Stalkers are NOT cost effective at all, and Blink makes them SLIGHTLY more worth it. Next, you'll be complaining about Probes because their DPS is better than Stalkers.

Zerg is more of a problem than Protoss, seeing as it's the weakest race in the game.

Yes, zerg is the weakest race in the game.

Also, you talk about how to deal with protoss air but mention nothing about blink stalkers. Im not complaining about protoss air, im complaining about blink stalkers.

Also, blink stalkers are disgustingly cost effective especially early in the game, I'm sorry your bronze level micro can't make it worthwhile.

Also, you talk about how to deal with protoss air but mention nothing about blink stalkers. Im not complaining about protoss air, im complaining about blink stalkers.

Also, blink stalkers are disgustingly cost effective especially early in the game, I'm sorry your bronze level micro can't make it worthwhile.

Actually, if you read properly, the dependent clause is modifying Protoss. He is saying Protoss is the weakest race. Please learn how to read.

Actually, if you read properly, the dependent clause is modifying Protoss. He is saying Protoss is the weakest race. Please learn how to read.

No. I'm sorry you failed school.
10/17/2011 02:44 PMPosted by FatE

Lolno
Heard of infestors? How about fungal growth? Brood lord zling bling festor combo? Try it.

Not trying to be sarcastic or rude btw.
"zerg is the weakest race"

for lower league players. Not joking, the macro and micro you need for zerg is pretty big.

as to the early game blink pushes-
A- speedlings
B- expand your creep
C- keep getting your economy forward.
Surround the stalkers. Transition to infestors/hydras or something, keep expoing when you can

later game- this is mostly about staying aggressive with a lot of units, keep center map control, spread vision.
ROFL are u fkn kiddin me???

I have some advice for u, ever hear of, oh, this unit called....

THE INFESTOR?!?!?!

fungal growth turns blink stalkers into normal stalkers, learn how to use more than just 1 unit and u might actually win more than 2 games this season LOL

typical zerg QQ baby when Protoss has a <40% win rate vs Zerg at top levels and everyone knows Protoss is weakest race.....
Heard of infestors? How about fungal growth? Brood lord zling bling festor combo? Try it.

Not trying to be sarcastic or rude btw.

The range of blink+stalker range is greater than fungal growth, and stalkers move faster than infestors. If you have your army in front of your infestors, kiting and strong blink control will pick off units and prevent fungals. If you keep the infestors in front of your units, the stalkers will blink up to them, snipe them, and kite away.

Also, a blink stalker rush will hit well before infestors, and BLs are way too slow to stop blink stalkers from sniping hatcheries and tech buildings.

"zerg is the weakest race"

for lower league players. Not joking, the macro and micro you need for zerg is pretty big.

as to the early game blink pushes-
A- speedlings
B- expand your creep
C- keep getting your economy forward.
Surround the stalkers. Transition to infestors/hydras or something, keep expoing when you can

later game- this is mostly about staying aggressive with a lot of units, keep center map control, spread vision.

If you don't have an overwhelming number of speedlings (which you won't because you expanded vs a 1 base protoss build; don't even tell me 1 base zerg is viable) the blink stalkers will blink back away from the speedlings and with good control you will only lose shields on your zerglings. Then if you make any drones, you instantly die. If you keep making zerglings or roaches, he slowly picks away at your forces and maintains his via blink micro, until he has enough stalkers to simply overwhelm your defenses in a straight up fight.
ROFL are u fkn kiddin me???

I have some advice for u, ever hear of, oh, this unit called....

THE INFESTOR?!?!?!

fungal growth turns blink stalkers into normal stalkers, learn how to use more than just 1 unit and u might actually win more than 2 games this season LOL

typical zerg QQ baby when Protoss has a <40% win rate vs Zerg at top levels and everyone knows Protoss is weakest race.....

I already explained why blink stalkers counter infestors. GTFO my thread please.
10/17/2011 03:20 PMPosted by FatE
I already explained why blink stalkers counter infestors. GTFO my thread please.

PRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Uhhh u clearly forgot that blink has a cool down, eventually u will not be able to keep running and then you will get fungal'd and lose everything because u can have 2 roaches for the price of 1 stalker - if i have 20 stalkers, u can have 30 roaches and 6 infestors, gee i wonder who wins that, especially cuz infestors fungal growth does bonus damage to armored units (which stalkers r)
10/17/2011 03:28 PMPosted by MtlGuitarist
Brother why do you not spell words correctly? Are you mad brother?

Mad and bro are both perfectly spelled words. The fact that you're taking offense to the fact that he's using a popular meme is what I find pretty absurd though.

Problem is, you haven't even provided argument, replays, examples, or even a bad trolling attempt.

I present you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

OK gtfo this thread you play Terran u have no rite 2 talk about anything..... OP joke of a race. This thread is for zergs and protosses only
10/17/2011 03:18 PMPosted by FatE
The range of blink+stalker range is greater than fungal growth, and stalkers move faster than infestors. If you have your army in front of your infestors, kiting and strong blink control will pick off units and prevent fungals. If you keep the infestors in front of your units, the stalkers will blink up to them, snipe them, and kite away.

You're making excuses for yourself. This doesn't happen in bronze. I can guarantee you that.